Wait List...

moto1320

FYI: I had a track day scheduled, had a get off with injury so I canceled, got cleared to ride again unexpectedly a few days later, went to re-register and the day was full. VIR South 6/30. So, I email, beg, and get on the wait list. I never received any email of an opening as I was supposed to. I checked on a goof the night before the date and tried to register...and it let me. Unfortunately, at this point the bike wasn't ready and neither was I. So, I missed my day for no reason and complicated life for friends who were supposed to ride there with me. Thought you might look into it. I know NESBA has my proper info because it sends plenty of other correspondence? Thanks, in advance.

moto1320

Thanks for the suggestion, but trust me...I did. I was glued to my laptop or phone for 2 weeks. Also, I received several other emails from NESBA during this time.

Steamer

Wait List

I will pass this on for you. But you can always go into your NESBA account and click on the event. The invoice can be printed of from there. By the way just in case I sent you an email for your up coming event.

moto1320

Steamer;249894 wrote: But you can always go into your NESBA account and click on the event. The invoice can be printed of from there.
I wasn't sure what this was referring to? That's how I register in general...I think I'm missing something.

Ruhe52

I think Bob is talking about your email confirmation. If you can send yourself an email confirmation that's proof you are good to go.

JRA

moto1320;249783 wrote: FYI: I had a track day scheduled, had a get off with injury so I canceled, got cleared to ride again unexpectedly a few days later, went to re-register and the day was full. VIR South 6/30. So, I email, beg, and get on the wait list. I never received any email of an opening as I was supposed to. I checked on a goof the night before the date and tried to register...and it let me. Unfortunately, at this point the bike wasn't ready and neither was I. So, I missed my day for no reason and complicated life for friends who were supposed to ride there with me. Thought you might look into it. I know NESBA has my proper info because it sends plenty of other correspondence? Thanks, in advance.

The way to get on the waiting list is to register through your online account. You post above isn't clear as to exactly what you did after canceling the event.

If an event is full and you try to register you will be asked if you want to be placed on the waiting list. You need to click on the icon that confirms you want to be placed on the waiting list. You should then confirm that you are actually on the list by clicking on view my events. When you click view my events and it shows that you are on the waiting list for a particular day you will
get an email notification if someone cancels. It's automatic and built into the system. No need to email anyone on your part.

There is only one way that might not happen, and that's if someone is canceling their day at the same time someone else is trying to sign up for the same day. It can and does happen every now and then.

JRA

Email Notification works just fine. I singed up for a full event this morning after reading this thread and I just got an email that space was available.