Wassup Savages...?

Squidward

Moved out East at the end of the year. I turned 40 last year and bought a shiny red Ducati. Just traded up for a new S1000RR. I've done a couple of ART (Advanced Rider Training) courses at UMC in Utah and a full circuit track day.

I'm looking for some folks to ride with and hit up some track days, ATP, YCRS, The Hawk's Nest, etc...

I'm in Mountain Top, PA. Anybody close by?

Hit me up...

-J

LesPow

Control Rider
What is up Squidward -J, welcome to the East side! Looking forward to riding with you on track @ Pittrace and NJMP. I have given up street riding but maybe some folk here might be interested.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Welcome aboard, sorry you're on the east side, you can still root for the Pittsburgh teams so you have that. Any questions or help just reach out or stop by. Look for the KTM's and the Ktm easy up.

Tom

Romans Eight

Control Rider
Director
Welcome! Show up at any N2 event...your best friends are there already! Can't say enough about how great the atmosphere is at our trackdays.

Motofun352

Control Rider
Welcome to N2, Lots of good riding from Mountain Top. You may find the roads a bit rough, frost and winter does a number up here.

Squidward

Hey Jack,

Are you in the area? Do any street riding at all? Also, if you're local I'm looking for a good deal on a trailer. Any tips on where to look?

Thanks,

Justin

Welcome to N2, Lots of good riding from Mountain Top. You may find the roads a bit rough, frost and winter does a number up here.