We added a new date! NCBIKE Nov 11/12!

rob92

Control Rider
N2
We are pleased to announce that we've added one more event to the calendar at NCBIKE on November 11/12th!

This is a special event AND it has a very special event price: $125

Even for those that do not have an N2 membership, your price is still $125! We worked together with Sam @ NCBIKE and created this event as a means to raise air-fence funds at this wonderful track. After covering the minimal track day operation costs, anything above that line will go directly towards air-fence!

Additionally, this event will be weather dependent and cancelled if it is too wet/cold. If cancelled, all registration monies will be credited to the rider -or- they may choose to donate their $125 to the air-fence effort anyway.

We'd like to thank everyone who has donated to the air-fence fund (past or present), big thanks to our sponsors as well as all of the organizations that have worked tirelessly to support the Roadracing World Airfence Fund.

Every little bit matters.

meanstrk

Control Rider
I ran there with Evolve this weekend and have never seen that paddock so packed! It was a very well run event. Weather was excellent. If N2 can get the same numbers that would be awesome!

BadgerDog

Yeh, what meanstrk said. Awesome weekend, got my bump to E2 with Julian's help.

Thought I was done for the season, but now, maybe not.

Greg Blanchard

We are pleased to announce that we've added one more event to the calendar at NCBIKE on November 11/12th!

This is a special event AND it has a very special event price: $125

Even for those that do not have an N2 membership, your price is still $125! We worked together with Sam @ NCBIKE and created this event as a means to raise air-fence funds at this wonderful track. After covering the minimal track day operation costs, anything above that line will go directly towards air-fence!

Additionally, this event will be weather dependent and cancelled if it is too wet/cold. If cancelled, all registration monies will be credited to the rider -or- they may choose to donate their $125 to the air-fence effort anyway.

We'd like to thank everyone who has donated to the air-fence fund (past or present), big thanks to our sponsors as well as all of the organizations that have worked tirelessly to support the Roadracing World Airfence Fund.

Every little bit matters.
Is it still on for this weekend ??? I know it's gonna be a cold one so before I load up anyone know for sure yet?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

BadgerDog

EvolveGT sent out an email yesterday to announce it's been cancelled.

I believe it's also stated in the News forum here.