WERA Cycle Jam

Dickie

Control Rider
I'll be there from Thursday - Sunday. I'll see you in all the C's and BSB. I may even run the ESS race on the new 250 if I get froggy.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I believe two of mine are back to back. Going to be fun in the Atlanta heat! And by fun, I mean not fun at all as I get drenched in sweat. LOL

MagentaZz1

I thought about trekking down for Saturday's races but the 8-9 hours it often takes might be a bit much to take on alone. Have fun folks!

jimgl3

Sherry, if you wanna race, I wish you luck finding a ride. But if you do, please don't race B races, K? LOL!

MagentaZz1

Sherry, if you wanna race, I wish you luck finding a ride. But if you do, please don't race B races, K? LOL!

Hahaha have I raced with you before? I did 3 race weekends last year and my 4th one didn't end so well after I wheelied out of turn 5 at Road Atlanta (won't do that again; even if the racer next to me does!)

I won't be able to make this weekend, but for sure I am in for Barber later this month, that's my favorite track :D And yep, hope to see you in those B races ;)

jimgl3

well, we were on the same track, but i was doing 1:45's while you were up there with Matt Burdette and Ann Roberts doing 1:40's and 1:41's. no orange shirt for me this time though, so that should be good for a second or two, right? LOL!

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Well I did absolutely terrible, but I did keep the rubber side up. First time ever running the bus stop at the top of turn 2. Well, and to be honest, the last time I was there, it was my first day in Intermediate group (2012), so it was real close to being my first time there. Ran 1:39s, low 40s. Not great at all, but after watching my videos, I can see where I can cut off an easy second or two. Next time!

crash675

Shit john 39s not bad for the 2nd time at the track. I ran it last year with nesba and only pulled a 46. I hated to miss the race this last weekend.

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Was definitely some highs and lows this weekend. Had fastest lap in both my races but took 10th in F2 due to a mechanical failure and 2nd in LWT SS. LWT SB got pushed to Sunday and we couldn't stay. Ran my best times on the SV in the 1.47s but there was some time I was leaving on the table. Just didn't have the fight in me.