WERA @ Pitt Race July 15-17th

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I am STOKED for this weekend...wow! Starting off with a track day on Friday, 4 hour endurance race on Saturday...and planning to run 4 sprints on Sunday. Who else is going to be there?

mpusch

Micah
I'm in. Can hardly believe I'm saying that. Signed up for the race school on Friday and planning on running the sprints on Sunday. Pretty healthy mix of excitement and a bit of nerves :D

Probably won't have much to do on Saturday right now, anyone want/need an extra hand in the pit for the endurance race?

R1Baby

Control Rider
The way my year is going. I'll be lucky if the bike finishes the endurance race. Team Mulligan Madness will be there with plenty of duck tape.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Track day Friday, Endurance Saturday with my fellow misfits, and then running a sprint on Sunday! Then probably a gallon of geritol to wash down 5000mg of ibuprofen on Sunday night and Monday. Can't wait!

ineedanap

See you there!!!

Also, how do I get team "coffee, cigarettes, and nap time" moved from lightweight to middleweight. We had to switch bikes.

I didn't get a response via email.

R1Baby

Control Rider
See you there!!!

Also, how do I get team "coffee, cigarettes, and nap time" moved from lightweight to middleweight. We had to switch bikes.

I think you can log into N2trackdays.org/racing and make the change yourself.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
See you there!!!

Your competition class has been changed from lightweight to middleweight. Thanks and safe racing!