What are stock plastics worth? 2007 R1

HKB3

Considering selling my stock plastics what are they worth? Im still 50/50 on selling them
BTW its a Blue 2007 R1 & there is a small amount of rash next to the headlight
001-3.jpg

I also have the original mid farings + the ones in the pic

RollieManollie

Control Rider
Check what the going prices are on ebay. I'm sure they will sell even with some rash. Shipping might be a little pricey though.

D-Swens

I'd offer you a trade-in value for those if you wanted to trade + cash for the R1 sharkskinz I've got for sale...

OEM fairings for late model bikes in MINT condition are generally worth around $800 - $1200 on ebay for the full set + lights. Obviously some sets have sold for more and less, but thats seems to be a pretty good average. When light damage comes into play, I think it just depends on who you sell them to. In general it will probably knock a good amount off the resale value as a set, but to the right person in the right situation they might still be worth a nice penny.

HKB3

D-Swens;19893 wrote: I'd offer you a trade-in value for those if you wanted to trade + cash for the R1 sharkskinz I've got for sale...

OEM fairings for late model bikes in MINT condition are generally worth around $800 - $1200 on ebay for the full set + lights. Obviously some sets have sold for more and less, but thats seems to be a pretty good average. When light damage comes into play, I think it just depends on who you sell them to. In general it will probably knock a good amount off the resale value as a set, but to the right person in the right situation they might still be worth a nice penny.
PM sent......:D