What is NCBIKE like now, 2018?

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
I have read some previous posts about NCBIKE but they were from several years ago. So what is it like there now? I have emailed them but no reply.

Is the paddock paved?
Bathroom facilities (porta-johns)?
Electric prices?
Best place to pit?

Any other information is appreciated?

bmart

Control Rider
The main road is paved and there is enough room for quite a few participants to set up. The rest is gravel. Porta-johns in the paddock and bathrooms in the nearby building...along with a/c! The track is a hoot. Come. Ride. Sit in the class. Grab a coach to follow and work with.

Oh I am already signed up for all 3 days the last weekend of August.
How much is power?

red5ls

gas it wanker
I'll be there 08/24. First time.
Sounds like most other tracks.
anything in particular I need to know about NCbike?

Goldie

NCBIKE still has grip for dayz. One can get busy there. Not much elevation but a great place to practice trail braking, throttle modulation, and inside/outside passing due to the track width. They have 110 and 30 amp hook ups, first come first serve. #951 I'm yo Huckleberry

Thanks for the info guys but I won’t be attending :( I got rear ended while at work and can’t go.

bmart

Control Rider
Power is free. It's not unlimited but it's free.
diO.jpg

meanstrk

Control Rider
If you need power and want to avoid the gravel area, bring a generator and park on the grass somewhere and put a canopy up. The gravel is not too bad with street tires such as the Q3, but with sticky slicks, you end up picking boulders up. If you DO like setting up in the gravel, then bring a couple sections of plywood to use under the bike for the stands.

bmart

Control Rider
Another option for cheapos like me is to just brush the gravel aside. It isn't very deep and then you have a flat hard packed surface.