What Now ?

tdelegram

Control Rider
Since I've only done one track day in the past year and a half and will be dealing with a new bike, tires, etc., I should be good and slow for you. Just don't return my "pass outside of turn ten at Summit Main" favor, if possible.
No promises, I take the passes where I can get them. They are few and far between.

tdelegram

Control Rider
On a side note Tom... I was very disappointed you decided not to represent on keeping it thick. Dropping lbs? DQ will never pick up their jingle/rap you crafted at Pitt now!
As much as I like the Q, and how she keeps me thick, my annual physical for work was starting to be impacted, but don’t worry I am still 15 pounds from my target weight so still keepin it thick.

CBRtist

As much as I like the Q, and how she keeps me thick, my annual physical for work was starting to be impacted, but don’t worry I am still 15 pounds from my target weight so still keepin it thick.

Can't even tell you how much cutting out sugar (thanks to Tea, and others) has slimmed me down... I think you said you were doing that too. Because of my current bum knee, I'm limited in working out, so had no choice. But when I can get back to full workouts... it's onnnn :sneaky:

Let's share a XXXXL DQ with all the extras when we're all slimified LOL

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
On a side note Tom... I was very disappointed you decided not to represent on keeping it thick. Dropping lbs? DQ will never pick up their jingle/rap you crafted at Pitt now!

Unfortunately, I am with Tom on the weight loss train. Not because I want to, but work is kinda forcing me to. Lot easier to run when you're carrying less weight. Down about 14lbs so far, another 6-8 and I'll be good. I've been carb cycling (2 days on, 2 off) and it flat out works, for my body at least.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I enjoy the winter break. Let's me do other things I enjoy, too. Dirt bikes are a fun thing as others have stated already.

Spend time with the kid on the "Winter Tour". This year we're gonna go to the Brandywine Museum in Chad's Ford PA and look at their
electric train garden, we'll hit NYC for a day of sight seeing before New Years Eve (he's never been to the Big Apple, and we didn't make the
bike show there), February will bring the bike show in DC, and Monster Trucks at Royal Farms Arena at the end of Feb. And we've been to all the
Ravens home games this Fall, and Fall Soccer just wrapped up a bit ago. All that keeps us busy.

Then Spring comes around before you know it and May's here and it's back to the track.

I find the break let's me approach every year with renewed excitement and enthusiasm.

I think without the break, me and my bank account would probably burn out.

My first track day was in 1997, so it's been 20 years of this....15 with this crew/org(s).

Still going strong.

Kurt_Orban

I'll be piecing together my bike and hitting the gym so my legs and core can take the beating. Oh, and obsessing over enclosed trailers.......

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Shinji43

Maintenance of the bikes (street and track) keeps me busy. Organizing, cleaning, maintaining, adding something to or removing something from the trailer to make it a bit nicer for next year are all options as well. I will take the occasional street ride when we get a nice weekend day.

Same here, I spend this time going over the track bike meticulously, changing anything that needs it, winterizing since I live in IL now, and slowly making some upgrades to keep myself occupied over the winter. Then on the rare occasion the weather is nice, I'll get out on the street bike for a bit. Definitely ready for next year to get here though!