What y'all need? or want?

Huey130

Director
Race Director
We're not new to the pits but we are new to y'all. We have our normal stuff we take to WERA races and to track days but want to see what y'all are used to and what y'all expect so that we don't show up short. Also anything you'd LIKE to see? Also a bit of what we're used to doing.

Here's what we usually bring:
Dunlop street tires. A lot of Q3's and a few RoadSmarts. We're working on getting some race tires also. We'll concentrate on DOT's.
Ohlins springs in assorted rates for 25 and 30mm cartridges and TTX shocks
OEM fork seals for most of the modern sportbikes
Vortex 520 front and rear sprockets. We keep the aluminum hardcoat ones.
Replacement clip-on bars
Galfer brake pads
VP fuel jugs
Assorted stuff like tape, safety wire, etc...

We also have a medium sized box of Vortex and Woodcraft spare rear-set parts from over the years.

If there's enough of a request we'll bring VP race fuel.

And of course bad ass MarMo bassboat sparkle t-shirts!

Anything you've needed and wasn't there? I can't promise I'll keep Jawa fork seals in stock or I'll have the rearset plate for an MV Agusta but we're pretty resourceful.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Is there any chance we can special order tires other than Dunlop prior to an event? I'm a Pirelli guy and typically use race slicks.

Huey130

Director
Race Director
Let me think on how this is going to work but my first thought is: if u don't sell it I know who does! So we can get you I. Touch with them and you can get them shipped to the shop or the track and them well mount them up for you.

andykurz

I think a good chicken parm sandwich would be useful to stock.

I am fine with the dunlop DOTs but I know a lot of guys run slicks at trackdays.

Huey130

Director
Race Director
I make some mean kebobs. If it involves more than 4 ingredients or doesn't have microwave instructions on the side of the box you're on your own. :)

speedster_chris

I would be happy with the US Dunlop DOT race tires (120/70 and 190/60 Med). Q3's are also a great option, but the race tires seem to be a big hit in general, both slicks and DOTs.
Also, I definitely appreciate the availability of some Ohlins springs, not to mention the knowledge and experience you bring to the table!

speedster_chris

That is, I'll be using race tires, and I'd rather buy them from you trackside than order them online from race tire service and haul them to the track! Looking forward to meeting you at Rd Atlanta - a customer of yours I met at Jennings was giving you high praise.