Whats up N2!

Beresh21

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to track days but I have been riding both dirt / street for quite some time. Look forward to meeting everyone and finally getting the chance to get out there on my 2015 R6 and have some fun. I am from the Pittsburgh area so if ANYONE needs a lift to PIR feel free to contact me. Thanks, Bob!

ar556

A fellow yinzer, maybe we'll see you out there at the end of the month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdelegram

Control Rider
Welcome aboard. I'll be at PIRC if you need anything stop by and ask, i'll be in a 38 foot toy hauler with an F250 upfront and a redbull KTM rc8r out back. Where are yinz guy located, I am down by wheeling but grew up in Bethel Park.

ar556

Opposite side of the city from you guys here. I'm up north, near Pittsburgh Mills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Welcome to N2, Bob!
If you haven't already, please check out the Riders' Manual: http://www.n2td.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/N2-Riders-Manual-Ver.-2.0.1.pdf
It'll tell you what's needed as far as gear and bike prep. If you have any other questions, holler, we're all here to help!

I'll be at PittRace at the end of August, too, and hope to meet you. Stop by and say hello. Tan F150/tan 7x14 dual axle enclosed trailer - Jersey tags. Black with red flames gsxr #75.

You picked a great weekend, assuming you're attending at the end of August? It's our annual Airfence fundraiser. Lots of prizes and a bbq Saturday evening. Good times!

CBRtist

Guess I'll see you at Pitt along with everyone else. Blond braid, no pink on anything :laugh:

Glad you are riding with N2. I just had a conversation recently with a fellow rider who said he's shopped around and won't ride anyone else but N2 because of our thoroughness, thoughtfulness towards new members and our new member services, organization, and overall safety. You made a good choice and we're happy to have you. :like:

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Nice! I appreciate that. I live right in Washington. Work in Southpointe.

I'm right down the road from you near Trax Farms in Peters. May be working out of SouthPointe - we'll see. Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything. At PittRace in Aug we'll be in a garage on top of the hill at the Event Center. Stop up. We don't bite - but we do laugh a lot.