WHATZ UP?!? Roanoke VA

BENMAN

Yup....another Roanoke Rider :popcorn:

My wife and I are active members on the VA Sportbike forum and live down near Roanoke VA. A lot of our friends on there are into trackdays accross Va and even in other states. This year I traded my 04' RC51 in for the new / 09' Yamaha R1. I heard recently that you guys are "partnered" up with Yamaha and offer one free trackday and a one year subscription to Nesba. A fellow new Yamaha owner who was happy with your offer and told me to give you a shout. Someone please let me know what I need to do. Very excited about bringing the R1 out on the track at VIR in May!!!

BENMAN

HondaGalToo;102678 wrote: Welcome!
thanks - feels like I may be coming down with a case of multi-forum madness. Not really, I love how each of these different forums have different points of view and interests. May sound dumb... but is that pic on your advatar of you?? If so, ROCK ON !!! :cheers:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
BENMAN;102689 wrote: thanks - feels like I may be coming down with a case of multi-forum madness. Not really, I love how each of these different forums have different points of view and interests. May sound dumb... but is that pic on your advatar of you?? If so, ROCK ON !!! :cheers:
Yup, turn 10 at BeaveRun. :D
One of my favorite tracks!

BENMAN

Hey,
I'm still trying to iron out the whole free trackday thing. The salesman from Star City Powersports is goin' to contact his Yamaha rep for me. I've tried to find out some info from NESBA but no responce yet. Evidently I need some kind of coupon code...but how do I get one??? :notsure:

BENMAN

RidgeRacer;102766 wrote: Welcome to another forum Ben. See you at the track. ...or sooner if the snow melts.
Sooner than May for real !! Looking forward to Sunday AM Peak rides and what ever else prior to the Parkway North Opening. Now just waiting for the weather to cooperate. :popcorn: Mid 40's this week....if my bike is done, I will be riding this week. :congrats:

geckert

I was looking to get an R6 and the way I understood the deal was that the dealer gives you the coupons and everything when you buy the bike. Anyway, track riding is awesome you will have alot of fun!!

shell015

I could be wrong, but you may need to pay for your NESBA membership ($75) first and maybe in the rules/welcome package with your membership card might be a Yamaha coupon to redeem for your free trackday.

slowpoke

shell015;102957 wrote: I could be wrong, but you may need to pay for your NESBA membership ($75) first and maybe in the rules/welcome package with your membership card might be a Yamaha coupon to redeem for your free trackday.
Wasn't the case for me, I received a free 1-year membership and free trackday when i bought a new Yamaha.

BENMAN

slowpoke;102966 wrote: Wasn't the case for me, I received a free 1-year membership and free trackday when i bought a new Yamaha.
You've got that right! Thanks for the help. Yamaha Rocks!!!