Wheelie my hyper

tdelegram

Control Rider
Hey will any instructors be able to coach me how to wheelie my hypermotard 939 at millville nj in April??
Unfortunately we don't instruct on stunt riding nor do we encourage it on track. If you want to learn to go fast and safe on track with good instruction this is the place for you. If you're solely interested in stunting you will be disappointed.

Marine88

Unfortunately we don't instruct on stunt riding nor do we encourage it on track. If you want to learn to go fast and safe on track with good instruction this is the place for you. If you're solely interested in stunting you will be disappointed.
Ok kewl, just asking... now why the fuck did I pay $65 for a membership when i still have to pay 205 on April 26? Oh 65 is for the whole year and $205 for each event?

tdelegram

Control Rider
Ok kewl, just asking... now why the fuck did I pay $65 for a membership when i still have to pay 205 on April 26? Oh 65 is for the whole year and $205 for each event?
Yes, if youre planning on multiple events the elite membership will cover itself if there’s an event you’re registered for and can’t make or if you want to cancel the morning of due to weather. I think you purchased the base membershi, looks at the perks online between the 2 and make a decision, I personally have always used the elite because of the flexibility it affords you.

Marine88

Just raise your hand at the first riders meeting and let everyone know you are the one with the Duc motard that posted here...
You will be sure to get full valu

Cool! Been really financially strapped thanks to FUCKN china and im barely holding on and haven't seen a dime in unemployment in 5wks...