Where are the REFUNDS

chappy8827

I requested my refund for the canceled September date at Pacific Raceway way back in the first week of August. I was told then that it would take 30 days to credit my card. It is now the 3rd week of October and still no money back in my account. I have email Bob O. several times and all I get is they moved it out of my account so it should be any time now. So I have no money and no proof that I even have a credit coming. :(

2Fast put on a first class track day.:

:banghead::banghead:

When they string people along for months about getting there refunds for a NESBA canceled track day while still taking other peoples monies then canceling their track day also. I think that maybe something stinks at NESBA and we are not getting the whole story.

Have tried it there way. Have done everything that they have asked.

It has taken 2.5 months to this point to get a refund for an event that NSBA canceled. It seems that this is an on going problem with them giv ing money back after it is in there hands.

I am serious about being pissed that all I can't get from info@Nesba is the money has been taken out of my account and I should have my money. I run a business and I would never hold on to a customers money this long with out a better reply than the run around so far.

j_fuggin_t

NESBA "SUCKS" Ride with another group

lol, why can you not keep up?? at least provide the reason that "nesba sucks" instead of being a coward and tooling on the forums

tiggen

NESBA "SUCKS" Ride with another group

*edit* My comments were not helpful, so I deleted them.

chappy8827

I have had communication with them. As I review the fourm I found that I am not the only one that is having problems getting money back from them. For all of the riders that got there time on the track that they paid for GREAT. But they have shut down in the NW, won't be any more track days till who knows when. If they had refunded the monies due then I could have had one more track day this year. I am fustrated that they have not been more responsive that "Well the credit has been taken out of your account and you should have your refund at any time." Well that was over a month ago and I was told orginaly that it would only take 30 days. Well all that are not happy that I have resorted to this. If it keeps one more person from giving moneies to NESBA with the hopes of receiving services from doing it. Then so be it.

ontheR6

chappy8827;156044 wrote: I have had communication with them. As I review the fourm I found that I am not the only one that is having problems getting money back from them. For all of the riders that got there time on the track that they paid for GREAT. But they have shut down in the NW, won't be any more track days till who knows when. If they had refunded the monies due then I could have had one more track day this year. I am fustrated that they have not been more responsive that "Well the credit has been taken out of your account and you should have your refund at any time." Well that was over a month ago and I was told orginaly that it would only take 30 days. Well all that are not happy that I have resorted to this. If it keeps one more person from giving moneies to NESBA with the hopes of receiving services from doing it. Then so be it.
Sorry to hear about ur situation, it is clearly frustrating to have to go through that. I feel that somehow there is a misunderstanding that will easily be remedied, i'm sure that it's some sort of glitch in the system.

If this is a legitimate claim i'm positive that you will be taken care of Chap, the guys that run NESBA are of the highest caliber and i'm quite certain that there are thousands that agree with me on this.

It's frustrating for us members to hear of these situations, please understand that we're kinda family here and don't appreciate such a negative post. Keep in mind that this is a public forum and your opinion does not reflect mine or thousands of NESBA members.

Be patient bro, we'd love for u to move to the east coast and live the dream with us!!

It's more fun on the east coast!!!!??:D

Meat

If this situation really is true then I think he has the right to bitch. There is no longer record that he is owed the money and yet he does not have his refund. I am not really sticking up for the guy but rather sticking up for the Member Feedback area to actually be Member Feedback and not just a self-promoting cheerleading section of the forum.

I really like nesba a lot but if the only thing anyone hears is praise, even when things do not go so well, then that doesn't really support a non-profit club for members (as opposed to a dictatorship lead forum).

To become better we must all learn to take criticism, including nesba. The OP may have let his rage get in the way of posting a nice pretty non-offending post but sometimes people get pissed off and have to vent when it seems nothing is being done.

fitz

Well said Meat.

Assuming this is true.

Nesbians are always talking how this is OUR club, and if one of the members was promised a refund and never received it, the members of our club should be concerned.

fitz

Mr.DJ

Your complaint is VALID and I'm with you

I'll chime in on this......

First, IMO the OP is absolutely correct in being upset about the EXTREME delay in receiving the funds owed. Was the destructive approach appropriate? Well, that is debatable, but we are all human and I understand why one would take that stance (especially to get visibility and interest).

Let me point out a few facts before misinformation gets the best of us:

Since we started the ticketing system, THERE IS ALWAYS A RECORD OF COMMUNICATION and therefore the funds to be refunded.

Once a refunds are requested, email is sent to member and credits are removed from the account. This is to ensure those credits are not sold to another member or used before a check is issued. It would suck that you buy expired/invalid credits from someone and they disappear. This has happened and we've honored them at a loss. Until there is a way to mark credits 'invalid', we will keep the current process.

If someone wanted to use the owed funds for an event before the refund is granted, logic would lead one to a simple email/communication. This would allow us to accommodate. This has happened numerous times, and still does, especially due to these outrageous
delays you [the members] are experiencing. Obviously, if for another trackday org, my hands are tied, and for that we apologize.

So what can I do???? You are not short of advocates, I am probably biggest and closest to the source that can fix these issues. I have and will continue to press at the highest level within NESBA. These are by no means shining examples of our potential nor desire to "give back",but rather resent short comings that will be resolved.

Of course, the above are just words. Let me go work on getting you dollars.

Please continue.....................

chappy8827

Meat;156149 wrote: If this situation really is true then I think he has the right to bitch. There is no longer record that he is owed the money and yet he does not have his refund. I am not really sticking up for the guy but rather sticking up for the Member Feedback area to actually be Member Feedback and not just a self-promoting cheerleading section of the forum.

I really like nesba a lot but if the only thing anyone hears is praise, even when things do not go so well, then that doesn't really support a non-profit club for members (as opposed to a dictatorship lead forum).

To become better we must all learn to take criticism, including nesba. The OP may have let his rage get in the way of posting a nice pretty non-offending post but sometimes people get pissed off and have to vent when it seems nothing is being done.
Thank you for your understanding. When I decided to ride with NESBA I did a lot of reading in the fourm and all I saw was praise. Now that I am having trouble getting my money back I went back to the fourm I started to find complaints in fourm where I would not have expected to find them. So yesterday I blasted the fourm with the "NESBA Sucks RIDE WITH ANOTHER GROUP" post and a lot of guys have seen it and some my be leary now. I road at the last NESBA ride at Pacific Raceway and we were told that "turn out was low and that if we wanted to keep our other date for the track we needed to get regestired. I signed up the next day, then about one week later they canceled the track day. As soon as I heard I called and asked for a refund and was told "it had to be in writting" so I did that on about August 9th goy a response back that it would be about one month. Was not happy but o well. Waited 6 weeks then in writting asked whats up. Was told somebody was out of town and would be back next week. Waited 3 or 4 more weeks still no money. So wrote again and was told credits was moved out of my account and refund should be there any time, two more weeks still no money. Then I go to the fourm and find post from guys who have been waiting over 4 months and still no money.