Where are the REFUNDS

Meat

I can definitely understand you being pissed off. Of course, I probably would have picked a bit different title for your thread, but then again I am not enraged and you probably are.

Nesba has been nothing but phenomenal to me and I expect that to continue far into the future. I am actually surprised this happened and do think you have the right to bitch.

chappy8827

The one thing that I will do that I did not see in the other post. When the refund comes through I will be as active in posting the possitive news as I was in posting the negitive.

All ride fast and safe.

chappy8827

Received 10-19-2010
Hello, Greg
Thank you for contacting us.
I wish I had an answer for you. I have not been BSing you or any of the members that I am in contact with about this refund issue, and no I don't believe you or anyone else is being ***** by NESBA.
Please don't take the language offensively, I am repeating your feelings not mine. I have been up front with you and all members about this issue, I am sorry you don't believe what I am saying I just pass on what I have been told.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.
Please use this link to rate the response you received in this email.
Sincerely,
Bob O

---------------Original Message---------------
Subject:Re: refund (LTK16105934192X)
Hi Bob,

I spent some time on the fourm today and see this is an ongoing problem (NO REFUNDS). I just see complaints, nobody coming back to say that all is well. Lets stop the bull **** and just tell us that we were ****** over by NESBA, so we can get on with our lives and hope to never to hear from or about NESBA again. I don't wish you guys well. One unhappy customer that would not ride you you guys again.

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 8:38 AM, Gregory Chapman wrote:

Its been out of my account for almost 3 weeks (credits) that I know of. I own and run a business, if I ran mine the way these refunds are being handled I would be out of business.

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 7:48 AM, NESBA Support wrote:

Reference number: LTK16105934192X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us.
Subject: refund
Hello, Greg
I am sorry that the refunds are taking so long to get out. I looked at your account and the have been removed from there, which is a good sign that the refund is moving forward. I have not been told what the delay has been in getting them out to our members. I know they are taking an extremely long time and we appreciate the patients of the NW members.
Sincerely,
Bob O

Subject:Re: Acknowledge: refund (Ticket# LTK16105934192X)
LTK16105934192X

Here we are almost 3 weeks later and still no money in my account. Put my refund in my account this week or I will be in contact with my Attorney (Rober Over)

Greg Chapman

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 2:57 PM, NESBA Support wrote:

Hello,
Thank you for contacting NESBA Member Services!
We have received your inquiry and are assigning it to a representative. You can expect to receive a response from us within one business day.
To help track your inquiry we have generated a reference number. Your ticket code is LTK16105934192X. Please use this code in any further communication.
====== Your Inquiry ======
Hi Bob,

I have been patient. it has been 4 day short of a month since you told me 2 - 3 weeks. Still no money in my account. I am running out of patients.

Greg Chapman

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 6:09 AM, NESBA Support wrote:

Reference number: LTK16105934192X Please use this ticket number in any correspondence with us.
Hello, Greg
It usually take 2 to 3 weeks to run its course. I know one of the directors that do this is out of town this week so there might be a delay. but your refund is coming.
Sincerely,
Bob O

Subject:Re: refund (LTK16105934192X)
As of today's date I have not received my refund.

Greg Chapman
253-332-8827

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 7:26 AM, NESBA Support wrote:

Hello, Greg
I sent your request in for processing. Seeing that your invoice is less than 30 days old you should see the credit to your credit card.
Sincerely,
Bob O

Subject:refund
Hi Bob,

Per your request, this is my written request for the canceled event Pacific Raceway (September).

Thank you,

Greg Chapman
Member #53499
253-332-8827

ontheR6

You have every right to be this pissed off! no arguing with that!
I'm so sorry to see that u felt the need to resort to such means to be heard......

I hope that this situation will be resolved soon.
Good luck man!

Meat

You have every right to be totally pissed off! I would be and do think it is 100% appropriate to post your complaints on this forum. After 2 months and no refund, I would be absolutely livid!

This is totally unacceptable for any business. I hope nesba finds a way to rectify the situation immediately.

Customer service is paramount these days where everything is shipped overseas, including customer service. If customer services, serviced in the United States, are no better than customer services, serviced in India, then why service it in the US when it is ~1/6 the price for teleservices in India vs the US?

Amac955

I had a similiar situation as the OP, the Mid-Central was cancelled and I just couldn't make it to any Mid-West events this year to do work, etc. I requested a credit refund and after 4 months of back and forth communication I believe the problem/mistake has finally been identified and I believe I should see my refund in a reasonable amount of time. We are all human and occassionally mistakes get made or things fall through the cracks. Lord knows I've made my fair share of mistakes in my life.

I still think NESBA is the greatest track day org. I consider myself extremely loyal to NESBA, I've ridden with them since 2004 and did 16 NESBA events in 2009. I'm not going to bash NESBA for its customer service, but you can't blame someone for piping up to get a refund if they've waited an unreasonable amount of time.

And I would also like to give DJ props for following up on my situation once he was aware of it.

Fastguy

I really hope that NESBA can rectify this situation with those individuals who are entitled a refund. Customer service or the lack there of, is a MAJOR deciding factor when deciding to conduct business with an organization.

I have ridden with trackday organizations other than NESBA and I consider NESBA to be the flag ship of all of the trackday organizations. Lets not let the misfortunes that took place in another region cast a black eye on the entire NESBA organization and its membership.

Amac955

I would like to take a moment and say that my refund issue has been resolved. Again I'd like to say thank you to DJ and Bob O for taking care of this.

Fastguy, I don't think this problem can be pawned off as happening in some far-off region. All the accounting, etc. takes place in one location as far as I can tell. From what I have learned about my situation, is that my name/information was inadvertantly dropped from a list. It took a long time and finally some attention-getting to get it fixed. I'm OK with that. People are human and mistakes get made. It's not like I couldn't pay my mortgagte or anything because I needed my refund, but there is a bit of principle to the matter.

Regardless, NESBA is still #1 in my book and I hope I get to ride with them in the future.

slowpoke

^^^ Hey man - thanks for posting up the outcome as many of us have been watching this thread and hoping for a quick and satisfactory resolution for you.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
slowpoke;157744 wrote: ^^^ Hey man - thanks for posting up the outcome as many of us have been watching this thread and hoping for a quick and satisfactory resolution for you.
:agree: Now we just have to hope that chappy8827 gets his refund as well.

chappy8827

Problem Solved I think

I took the advice of one on the members and contacted my Bank. They immediately put the money in my account. They will do what ever it is that they do when a customer disputes a charge. They told me that they saw no reason why they would not find in my favor. I guess I could have done that from the start but it looks bad on a merchants account when refunds have to be handled in this way. As I stated in one of my post I would update.

geekmug

chappy8827;157807 wrote: I took the advice of one on the members and contacted my Bank. ... They told me that they saw no reason why they would not find in my favor.
I'm not sure who your bank is, but the track day you bought is more than 120 days ago and most merchant agreements cover failure to provide services as 120 days from the date the services were to be provided. The instant refund from the bank is always temporary pending an outcome from arbitrating with the merchant through the merchant service. I wouldn't spend it just yet is all I am saying.. I would continue to pursue a resolution with NESBA in case they get their act together and you get your money without having to argue with your bank too. Been there, done that (but not with NESBA).

chappy8827

Refund arrived.

I wait is over. NESBA refunded my money. The check arrived day before yesrterday. Thank you NESBA and all of you that ride with them. Enjoy the winter and get ready for next season.:congrats::congrats:NESBA

92illpony

I hit day 30 today on my refund..i know its not as long as others have waited but how long does it really take? Its the holiday season, people could use that money for other things not as great as riding on the track. I'm in no way bashing but i am upset that it takes so long. Takes one click to take my money but how long to get it back?

jn3fiddyz

Im actually in the same boat as everyone else that is still waiting for their refunds. I was acknowledged of my request for refund on november 1st for the cancellation of NJMP on the 7th and 8th. The money was pulled out of my account and "processed" back to my bank account. I still have not seen it to this day.

Andrew@MFI

My co-worker and I both signed up for the NJMP 11/7 event, which was cancelled due to low attendance. We have yet to see a refund. Today marks 2 months.