Where are the REFUNDS

20Hz

4 months now

I'm trying to be patient but this is just....ridiculous. I opened a ticket on 9/10 and never got my refund. Now Bob has offered me a free membership and to put the credits back on my account, which doesn't help me much seeing as the reason I am due credits is BECAUSE THEY CANCELLED MY TRACKDAYS AND KILLED THE NW REGION. Seriously, what kind of organization can't process a refund in 4 months?

Backmarker

Control Rider
Andrew@MFI;167050 wrote: My co-worker and I both signed up for the NJMP 11/7 event, which was cancelled due to low attendance. We have yet to see a refund. Today marks 2 months.

I received credit in my account on 11/1/10.

Were you requesting a cash refund to a CC. ?

Seems odd that Nesba is slow to respond to these issues lately........:notsure:

Andrew@MFI

Backmarker;168938 wrote: I received credit in my account on 11/1/10.

Were you requesting a cash refund to a CC. ?

Seems odd that Nesba is slow to respond to these issues lately........:notsure:
NESBA had sent a notice saying that I could choose to receive either credits, or a full refund. Before I sent notice of what I wanted, NESBA issued a credit to my account. I immediately notified them that I would rather have a refund. They revoked the credits, and have yet to see a check in the mail.

Bob O. has been somewhat helpful in this ordeal. I even requested nesba stickers, which showed up a few days after my message (thanks Bob). Bob says that the refunds are now in the hands of the accounting department. They have failed to contact me as to where my money is and if my refund is even processed.

I hate the idea of having to take further action to receive my refund. According to this thread, there are others who have been waiting longer than me.