Where are they now?

TheGrouch

As the 2013 season starts, I'm pretty sure i wont be track riding this year, but feeling a bit nostalgic. So I present to you a "Where are they now?" thread. Lets keep this cleaner than Craigslists' missed connections.

I admit to being horrible at keeping track of people, so I'll start...

Marshall Skloss
Barry Dolan
Paul Murphy
The Larsons

There's no shame in reporting that people are chillin at home or moved on with other hobbies. I just miss some people and am curious how they are doing.

ceptorman

Great thread!
I remember Marshall teaching B classes, CR'ing, 100 degree heat, busting his knuckles working on bike suspensions ALL day long, and having this HUGE grin and excellent attitude! All those guys kicked ass!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
One person comes to mind is CR Morph (tall skinny dude)…that’s just one of so many other people I’ve met in the past 4 years of riding trackdays. Good thread, now I’m going to be thinking about blast from the past.

1up5down

Control Rider
vinny337;266469 wrote: One person comes to mind is CR Morph (tall skinny dude)…that’s just one of so many other people I’ve met in the past 4 years of riding trackdays. Good thread, now I’m going to be thinking about blast from the past.
:notsure:Knock. knock, Mr. Vinny!!! This is the Midwest forum and not Mid-Atlantic or NorthEast where Morph was a CR:p

ridelater

1up5down;266472 wrote: :notsure:Knock. knock, Mr. Vinny!!! This is the Midwest forum and not Mid-Atlantic or NorthEast where Morph was a CR:p
true, but +1 on morph. i think he help get me bump to :a: along with JTB(jen/the/biker... tompkins). plus he had the best cr shirt.

z064life

BLARNEY;266487 wrote: Such a great crew we had here in the midwest.....

Tom
I started riding with NESBA the fall before they dropped the Midwest so I never did ride with the mw gang

twin ty

Im back!!! Just pulled into Vernon Hills from San Diego.
Just a quick 2000 miles. What up Chris! (One of my
Bump daddy's :cheers::cheers:) Thanks for starting
this thread.

steve gould

TheGrouch;266522 wrote: I thought he moved. Either back to OK or down south.
Dont know where he might have gone, i just remember coming back from putnam one time and he was getting into four wheel racing real heavy.

Chris, i was telling someone the story the other day when we made a beer run up at grattan leaving the store sideways smoking four rear tires. Good times...

speedypetey66

These are some very good people on this picture. It was always rewarding to be around these folks and to be part of the Midwest family.

TheGrouch

steve gould;266528 wrote: Dont know where he might have gone, i just remember coming back from putnam one time and he was getting into four wheel racing real heavy.

Chris, i was telling someone the story the other day when we made a beer run up at grattan leaving the store sideways smoking four rear tires. Good times...
Ah Grattan...first weekend of the season in '06. First ride on the GSXR. Got drunk in the hotel parking lot with Barry before the weekend even started. Hix tore up the karaoke stage at that hole in the wall place on Saturday night. "She's a brick! House!" Good stuff.

Domenic

twin ty;266524 wrote: Im back!!! Just pulled into Vernon Hills from San Diego.
Just a quick 2000 miles. What up Chris! (One of my
Bump daddy's :cheers::cheers:) Thanks for starting
this thread.
You moved out of San Diego?

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
1up5down;266472 wrote: :notsure:Knock. knock, Mr. Vinny!!! This is the Midwest forum and not Mid-Atlantic or NorthEast where Morph was a CR:p
Hahaha, hey no one specified...:doh:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
ridelater;266481 wrote: true, but +1 on morph. i think he help get me bump to :a: along with JTB(jen/the/biker... tompkins). plus he had the best cr shirt.
This is true, Vinny out here...

GK#103

speedypetey66;266532 wrote: These are some very good people on this picture. It was always rewarding to be around these folks and to be part of the Midwest family.
Cool to have ridden with all :adore:
Marshall.... that is NOT a good idea..L.O.L. :D
Grouch you should ride ;)
Thanks for the tow.
IS IT SPRING YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

steve gould

TheGrouch;266548 wrote: Ah Grattan...first weekend of the season in '06. First ride on the GSXR. Got drunk in the hotel parking lot with Barry before the weekend even started. Hix tore up the karaoke stage at that hole in the wall place on Saturday night. "She's a brick! House!" Good stuff.
Chris, I was actually talking about 07. You had just got the new dually and we took it for a ride. I never imagined you could do sideways smokey rolling burn outs in a 5 ton vehicle.

Smiley

Some the best memories we have were formed at the track with you foos!!!

Marcus grew up at Blackhawk and is now racing himself :)