Where are they now?

GK#103

Smiley;266814 wrote: Some the best memories we have were formed at the track with you foos!!!

Marcus grew up at Blackhawk and is now racing himself :)
:) Go Marcus Go! :D
see you at the track Smiley

TurnOneRacing

It's been a long time since I've seen most of you, hope you and your families are doing well! Wish things worked out a little differently then they did but hopefully one day I'll be back on the track... Some of the best memories I have.

jimgl3

never met the Sklossmonster, but he was very nice to me on the board a few times...

" I'm a grinchy Grinch! " - Marshall Skloss

Zippy

Boy, I miss those old days too. When Murph and I were just getting started. Back when the big old trees where there at Blackhawk. Back when the showers gave you a shock from stray current. The trough urinal. Marshall and the others. It was such a brotherhood in those days. I remember when Grouch broke his collar bone, and rode an RC51. Garth and his wonderful riders meetings, complete with butchering the English language. Good old Fred, Jigs, and the rest.

I miss you all, and I miss the times we had. You're all in my heart forever.

stkr

I remember back when I started, my first CR was Mike Bender, and I was a fool on a Busa at Road America. LOL

Lots of great people helped me get to where I am today, and taught me great things. I miss the Midwest family. Good times with Carol "Track Mom" Drucker, Peter, Marshall, Tom, Fred, Garth, the list could go on and on.

I really wish I wouldn't have crashed that weekend in 2011, since it became the last NESBA weekend in the Midwest. It would have been nice to have all three days with the Midwest family, instead of laying in the ICU.

beac83

Marshall is one of the main reasons I rode with NESBA the first time, and stayed on the track after my first day hard off.

When I came back a month later, I was so frightened & slow that Blume was assigned to work with me all weekend at Gingerman. After that I was hooked. I cherish the good times I had with the NESBA MW crew.