Where to buy leathers and boots black friday

owenschristopherj

So I'm looking to buy boots and leather suit for track days in the spring . Anyone recommend a site that might have good sales on black friday?

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
What size? I just might have a very nice GP Pro suit for sale- I'll know for sure in a few days.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Probably won't fit - not sure. This is a 48US/58Euro. I'm just over 6'2" and about 215.

sv650

Kendall
revzilla.com is usually my go-to. Bonus if you're in the Philadelphia area is that you can go try stuff on.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Agreed with revzilla, great customer service. If you're looking for used, also check out the wera classifieds section.

buzz-06

Riders discount, prices are amazing year round. Call and dial extension 817 and talk to TJ. He can pretty much fit you over the phone.

Rhill...just a quick fyi, STG has the knee pucks for RST suits on closeout for 24 dollars..they are kind of proprietary since they are velcro reversed...

ShagMoto

Control Rider
N2 Vendor
Hey everyone, I am Blowing out all my gear before 2016. Leathers, Boots, Gloves, Back Protectors/Chest pads, Parts and accessories ETC. Everything is Priced to sell! NEW and USED available,

Please Call/text or email me for sizes, pricing, pictures, etc!

610-463-8320 Anytime (please leave detailed message)
Email Collin@shagmoto.com or Collin.blandford@gmail.com