Why I won't recommend the TrackDayStore.com or Brian Blume

TDS

Nathan,

I'm sorry to see that all of my efforts to make you happy have failed.

You wired me for the bike on 8/4/10 (not two months ago) and the bike was picked up less than a month later. Last week Tuesday in the late afternoon we had at least an hour long conversation where we worked through all the issues you had with the transaction. All of the issues with the bodywork, stock parts, etc were covered in that call and we came to an agreement.

At that time I agreed to waive the labor charge for all the work done, get you a windscreen at cost and reimburse you for the difference between the bazzaz that is not available for your bike and the Power commander V you opted to have installed. I also agreed to send you the Gilles rearsets that came on the bike when I recieved it. You also requested that I look into sending you the windscreen mounting screws and look to see if there was a stock part that connected the ram air duct to the bodywork.

You next communicated with me yesterday when you sent me a text on my personal cell phone around noon, I didn't see your text till yesterday evening.

The parts you requested and the parts we agreed I would send you are on their way to you along with the title and check for the difference between the bazzaz and the Power Commander along with the shipping reimbursement when the pipe was shipped to your house by mistake.

I said it before and will say it once again, I apologize that your experience was not as pleasant as you had hoped for...I did however work with you to address the issues you had and thought that we had come to an agreement that you were satisfied with.

Matt

Edit: Nate, if you'd like to talk about the bodywork or anything, please PM me.

I didn't get a response to my PM on the WERA board.

Matt

Nate,

I guess I'm a little concerned with your complaints about this bike... You've been vocal here and on the WERA board about your dissatisfaction with everything.

We did a TON of work to that bike. Were the Vortex Rear sets installed properly? How about the clip-ons? How about the Power commnader 5? The exhaust system? Was the bike not clean?

I know the steering clearance is a bit tight, that's due to the clip on height difference from stock, and the stock fairing stay. I wanted to let you decide how to adjust the controls and what to customize to fix the clearance.

How about the safety wiring? I put a huge amount of time into getting it prepped. I work a full time job outside our shop, so there were at least 3 very late nights per week. And countless drill bits broken in the process. Those torx head bolts are a pain to wire!!

Were these things done to your satisfaction? If not, please tell me what you expected and how I can do better in the future.

In no way am I trying to say doing 95% of the work perfectly and saying 'to hell with' the last 5%. Ask Brian, I ALWAYS try to put in that extra bit of effort to make sure it's done right. I ran into some problems very late in the 11th hour on it. I really wanted that bike to shine and for you to be happy with it.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
alphamale;151422 wrote: Dually.
bwhwahhahaah...dually's are a pain in the arse.....

That said, I'd recommend one of two things:

1) call up swens and he will get ya straight on yer plastics (hell, ya cashed out on the bike, so might as well get a professional paint job).

or

2) I will give ya $1000 for that piece-o-sh!te

On a side note: My previous experiences with TDS have been good. I had to do some "leg-work" and confirmation on shipping has been lacking, but everything came to me within a reasonable time and good prices.:popcorn:

btw, offer still stands. for either the beemer or ur R6:agree:

Cyclepath

:popcorn: Where is Biznacho when you need him... Oh wait, maybe he is already here.....:notsure:

Happy Birthday everybody!!!!

Matt

umm, he's not. good try though.

edit, nobody who's actually tied to NESBA would actually post anything like that.