Why We Ride - DVD

bmrboy

joeyb;300572 wrote: Well....it was, can't find it now. It was in HD too, guess someone removed it....bummer :(
I've been looking for over an hour .... found some trailers , some short clips ......
but what I have seen , just reminds me of all the reasons why I ride ..... when you get close to Fifty years riding these things
IT REALLY HITS HOME .... it really IS my life .... and I wouldn't change a thing !!!!!!:)

READ POST # 2 .......

FZ1guy

I found it online. Probably shouldn't say where. It's a good 90 minutes spent.
Watch the last 5 minutes first so you will know who is who. They don't identify the people in the film until the end.
Sure, you'll know Keith Code and Kenny Roberts and Jason DiSalvo, but you may wonder who some of the other guys are.
Is like a modern day version of On Any Sunday, only different.

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Just stopped at my local dealership and they had legit copies for sale so I bought one. Can't wait to see it.

denbsteph

ninjamansc;300621 wrote: Just stopped at my local dealership and they had legit copies for sale so I bought one. Can't wait to see it.

Legit Copies?

Have you been taken for a bootleg copy?

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Haha. You guys are too much.

I'm not familiar with the distributorship of the movie since its a niche documentary. This thread lead me to think that the only ones were for large screen release and thought I found a rarity. Didn't know how many were for sale or what. Heard about it and saw it sitting on the parts counter so I bought it. Apparently I need a surgical procedure to remove pieces of boot from my mouth. It's in wide DVD release now so I guess I look a fool. I'll do my homework next time.

denbsteph

ninjamansc;300633 wrote: Haha. You guys are too much.

I'm not familiar with the distributorship of the movie since its a niche documentary. This thread lead me to think that the only ones were for large screen release and thought I found a rarity. Didn't know how many were for sale or what. Heard about it and saw it sitting on the parts counter so I bought it. Apparently I need a surgical procedure to remove pieces of boot from my mouth. It's in wide DVD release now so I guess I look a fool. I'll do my homework next time.

LOL!!! It is a good flix however.