WTB: 2006 - 2014 GSXR 600/750

D-Swens

Looking for a GSXR 600 or 750, anything after 2006 works.

Looking for a new track bike, so the more "go fast" parts the better, but I'll look at whatever is available. I prefer a stock motor, and need a clean title.

THANKS! :)

Andrew I have a nice 2008 gsxr 750 street. I rode it back and forth to work for a few years. two brother slipon pipe shorty levers new tires. No go fast parts. $5500

MeldrumJ

I have an '06 with less than 2k miles on it (1,475 off the top of my head). I bought it about 4 or 5 years ago...it had about 820 street miles on it when I bought it, if I recall correctly. I've been meaning to list it but I just haven't gotten around to it (3 kids, work , house):
  • New Jersey (Southern)
  • Clean Title (the bike was clean as a whistle when I bought it)
  • Full Yoshimura
  • Bazzaz w/self mapping & quickshifter, but I've only used a custom map from a Markbilt Racing dyno tune. Note, the bike was dyno tuned and has only been run on 92 to 93 octane. No flat spots and it pulls strong
  • Ohlins front cartridge and rear shock (FGK 132 and SU 789), set for 213 lbs weight with equipment.
  • Fully safety wired for Advanced/Expert
  • Quick acceleration chain/sprocket kit
  • Armour bodies (superbike) with gray metallic/flat black (on lower)
  • Brembo master cylinder
  • Pirelli slicks with a little bit of meat left on them
  • YoyoDyne Slipper
  • Woodcraft case covers, sliders, rearsets, etc.
  • lightweight battery
  • I think that's it...
It has a little rash on the exhaust & brembo lever but the bike is functionally perfect. Also, the stripes going around the number plate are starting to peel off in some places.
  • $5,500 firm + $1k if you want the stock plastics, tank, exhaust, seat, etc.
  • $8,500 firm for bike, stock parts (above), Marchesini Forged Magnesium wheels (about 2 years old, like new and never been crashed), stock wheels.
E-mail me at jmeldrum@comcast.net if you are interested. I'll try to post a pic or two later tonight