WTB: 2008+ R6, Maryland Area

dspilman

This is one of my first posts, pretty new to the NESBA community, spent this summer going with my friend to a bunch of track days and it got me hooked, now I need a bike for myself!

I'm looking for an 2008 or newer Yamaha R6. Preferably with low miles and never been down. Clear title. I would like to be able to ride on the street and the track, so I'm looking for one with its stock plastics, headlights, turn signals etc.

I am located in Frederick, MD but am willing to drive a reasonable distance for a good deal!

Additionally, I heard that the Yamaha partnership sells their demo bikes that they bring to the track days at the end of the season. If anyone has any information on how I can track one of these babies down I would like the hear about it.

mouimet

R6

Hey there,

I have been looking for an R6 too and did find a street bike in Southern NJ that is SWEET!!! The reason I am not taking it is that I need to put too much set up into it and am better served picking up one that is already built. HOWEVER...

I saw a 2008 with about 2000 miles that is MINT and I offered the guy $5300 - and he accepted it - but I found something better suited for me. Let me know if you want his contact details and I will PM them to you (send me a PM on this).