WTB - 2011+ gixxer 750

andykurz

I know of a 2011 600 AMA bike that could *possibly* be for sale. I know you said 750, so, just let me know and I can ask.

Looks like this:
316821_489980797678711_2094025953_n.jpg

noobinacan

andykurz;277788 wrote: I know of a 2011 600 AMA bike that could *possibly* be for sale. I know you said 750, so, just let me know and I can ask.

Looks like this:
316821_489980797678711_2094025953_n.jpg

Andy, pic didn't come up...want to try again pls ? There was someone local doing a part out...maybe I can get his 750 motor.
want to PM me the price /details ?

thanks for sharing
at that price, I'd rather but it new :)

vinny337;277778 wrote:
Oh yeah!!
Vinny...how straight forward is motor swap from 600 to 750 ?

TLRSKUNK

2011 GSXR750

I know the guy that owns this. He is in the MN National Guard and I am good friends with the guy he shares a trailer with(deployed to Iraq with him). It is a nice bike and is very well set up for the price.

noobinacan

TLRSKUNK;277843 wrote: 2011 GSXR750

I know the guy that owns this. He is in the MN National Guard and I am good friends with the guy he shares a trailer with(deployed to Iraq with him). It is a nice bike and is very well set up for the price.
I spoke to James via email a few times...sounds like a straight up guy.
Its actually good to hear some feedback about him, as i was hesitating due to long distance deal.

but good to hear...thanks

noobinacan

andykurz;277828 wrote: pic attached
Thanks Andy...that thing llooks trick. will keep you posted...based on how the other deal works out.

Dunham;277831 wrote:
Road trip to Minnesota
starting to look like that :)

TLRSKUNK

If Oklahoma saves you any driving I can meet you somewhere. I drive back and forth a ton and will be at a school in Little rock Arkansas July 7-13th.
I'm new on here but if you are on Speedzilla there are plenty of people that can vouch for me. James is a good dude and takes care of his stuff.
Lee

andykurz

These are out of contingency now, so I'd expect a few built ones to start popping up more often. Good luck!

denbsteph

noobinacan;277848 wrote: Thanks Andy...that thing llooks trick. will keep you posted...based on how the other deal works out.

starting to look like that :)

Good luck with search, hope you get one. Send some pics once you bring her home as is and after the noobinacan touch. John keep in in line you know how he is. LOL!!!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
noobinacan;277825 wrote: Andy, pic didn't come up...want to try again pls ? There was someone local doing a part out...maybe I can get his 750 motor.
want to PM me the price /details ?

thanks for sharing
at that price, I'd rather but it new :)

Vinny...how straight forward is motor swap from 600 to 750 ?
All from the 750, motor, ECU, throttle bodies and airbox...instant 4 seconds...;)