WTB: 600 for $3k

!ThatGuy!

Oh man :( almost makes me sick I missed that. I never even saw that ad on WERA. I would have jumped all over it

kord83

some times i dream for the same deals .... i need to sped 3k for 06 bike and 16 ft. enclosed trailer . :)
But if you want i have 04 636 (Street) 17k miles $3400 and it is yours . $100 more will give you a tiny trailer for one bike .

trekuhl

Control Rider
have a bike you may be interested in. clean title but no street items been track duty for 3+ years.

i have an 04 gsxr600 with an 05 engine in it. motor is stock had 3200 miles on street and another 1200 from track/CR duty.

has 20mm ohlins in front and double penske rear setup for 160lbs. needs a refresh so can spring for your weight.

have a new clutch cable for it haven't installed. one of the ears on the fairing stay broke. comes with a spare rear rim. track bodywork in good condition (went down on last set) besides a rub from strap in trailer.

another CR emerson rode this for a couple months while getting his new bike together and ran 19s at summit on it, so its no slouch.

right now the bike is at A&J cycle i was having Terrance look over it to make sure nothing major was wrong before i sold it. I am going to get him to do some dyno runs as well.

thanks,