WTB: 600rr or R6 Race/Track Bike in DC Area

onlyjames

Hey All, Im searching for an 06+ R6 or 07+ 600rr race/track bike in the DC area (im willing to travel for the right bike). Looking to spend $4500-5500. Title status doesnt matter so long as the vin is clean.

If you or anyone you know is looking to sell please have them email me james@absolutesignshop.com

Thanks, James

onlyjames

Ideally an 07-08 cbr and r6 as my second choice, but at this point I'm open to a good kawi or gixxer. You have something for sale?

03r1sc

I have an 04 636 right below DC in Stafford, I work at the Pentagon. Let me know if you might be interested.

zeus

Control Rider
I have an 08 600rr that I am looking at selling. It has woodcraft cases, frame sliders, and clip-ons. It also has Vortex levers and rear sets. The brakes are new Veserah RJL's and it also has a Yoyodyne slipper clutch. Looking to get $5000 out of it. I will also be coming to VIR next month. Let me know if you want more info.

Carnag3

I have a buddy who has a Erion Honda Josh Hayes bike asking $8200 full done out AMA bike we live in DC Area. I can also prob. build you a R6 also depending on what you want. I have a 06-07 laying around in my garage.
g.jpg

email me at: carnage@carnag3.com

onlyjames

Yeah, Ive spent a good deal of time looking at that rr....but its out of my range. Im setup to buy a 636 next thursday unless a perfect bike appears...and is in my range. The 636 is below my price range, so its a win win....I get my bike, and I can now pay an installer to finish installing carpet in my sign shop.

What I want to spend will not get me the RR or R6 that I want, so Im going to run this Kawi until winter time (and maybe longer if I like it).

Thanks for the info though, I appreciate your time