WTB: Barber 11/9-11/10 (A group)

vzhulin

Didn't realize how badly I wanted to do this until after the event was sold out, ugh! If anyone is selling, please let me know. Thank you! :)

Ruhe52

Sorry in the interim I got a better offer. Gotta be quick here. Good luck man hope to see you out there.

z064life;291981 wrote: lol..I almost made it more than $1000 because even at $1000 I'm not sure I wouldn't regret selling it LOL
You would regret it. This is gonna be off the hook. I'm not sure what I'm anticipating more, riding or hanging out with all you fine folks.:adore:

z064life

griffonrider;292006 wrote: You would regret it. This is gonna be off the hook. I'm not sure what I'm anticipating more, riding or hanging out with all you fine folks.:adore:
oh I'm brining 7 other riders...I'm coming regardless..

PATBAROK

Man-if the drive wasn't so long for me, I would've registered long time ago!!

Just tell my buddies Chris, Jim and Nate from Minnesota-that I will see them next year!!

Pat

z064life

mouimet;293259 wrote: Better make sure they can ride in traffic this time.
If this in reference to contact being made as being able to "ride in traffic" I'll just say I really hope I don't have to deal with wannabe racers making contact so they can win trackday.

mouimet

z064life;293260 wrote: If this in reference to contact being made as being able to "ride in traffic" I'll just say I really hope I don't have to deal with wannabe racers making contact so they can win trackday.
Or wannabe A group riders that can't hold a line!:eek:

Have fun

z064life

mouimet;293262 wrote: Or wannabe A group riders that can't hold a line!:eek:

Have fun
Unreal...I wonder if you weren't the one that made contact.

There is no wannabe A group rider out there. Either they have an expert race license or they earned their way into the group. It is riders like you with that attitude that don't need to be at trackdays.

Chances are the guy that got hit is done for good. Hospital bills put him over the edge on saying the sport is too expensive when you can be hit through no fault of your own.

mouimet

z064life;293263 wrote: Unreal...I wonder if you weren't the one that made contact.

There is no wannabe A group rider out there. Either they have an expert race license or they earned their way into the group. It is riders like you with that attitude that don't need to be at trackdays.

Chances are the guy that got hit is done for good. Hospital bills put him over the edge on saying the sport is too expensive when you can be hit through no fault of your own.
Nope, that ain't me. But for every wanna be racer that is out there on the track, I can tell you that there are two guys who are equally as dangerous because their pace is off or their level of mental preparedness is not adequate. Just watch out for those guys. I'm just saying.

Hope you and your crew have a fun and safe weekend.

z064life

mouimet;293266 wrote: Nope, that ain't me. But for every wanna be racer that is out there on the track, I can tell you that there are two guys who are equally as dangerous because their pace is off or their level of mental preparedness is not adequate. Just watch out for those guys. I'm just saying.

Hope you and your crew have a fun and safe weekend.
Again it is a trackday. There should be no issue with speed. How do you know if that is the 1st time or 10th time that person has been on that particular track. If you are in A group you should be able to easily compensate for speed differences.

And I shouldn't need to be mentally prepared to get hit at a trackday. With your attitude displayed here, I hope you won't be there.