WTB: Ducati 749 track/race bike

ChadA

thanks for the response...but am hoping to find something with a stock motor...want to run in the Thunderbike class, which has a displacement limit of 750cc for liquid cooled VTwins. Prefer a 749. But thanks again for your response.

BLARNEY

Sold my bike.....( 06 749s) still have a set of spare wheels with rotors when you need 'em......

Tom

ryan

ChadA;27905 wrote: thanks for the response...but am hoping to find something with a stock motor...want to run in the Thunderbike class, which has a displacement limit of 750cc for liquid cooled VTwins. Prefer a 749. But thanks again for your response.
CCS thunderbike class? Last I remember, the only 4 valve duc allowed in is the 748

ChadA

From the CCS rulebook...note the line I've bolded:

THUNDERBIKE (Amateur and Expert)
Single cylinder, Unlimited displacement
Two stroke, Unlimited displacement
Twin cylinder, air cooled, push-rod, Unlimited displacement
Twin cylinder, liquid cooled, 3 or less valves per cylinder,
Unlimited displacement
Twin cylinder, liquid cooled, 4 valve per cylinder, up to 750ccTwin cylinder, liquid cooled, non-desmodromic valves, 4 valve per
cylinder, up to 800cc
Three cylinder, air cooled, non-fuel injected, up to 1200cc
Four cylinder, air-cooled, up to 1200cc
Four cylinder, liquid cooled, 1990 to 1992 model year, up to 650cc
Four cylinder, liquid cooled (oil or water), pre-1990 model year, up to
860cc
All air-cooled, 2-valve, unlimited displacement

G2G

I have a street 749 for sale. The suspension has been worked over and it has a termi on it. Let me know if interested. Asking 6 grand. All you need is an upper and lower to get it on the track as it has a race sharkskinz tail on it.

DSCN0612.jpg

DSCN0610.jpg

DSCN0609.jpg

I amnot a newbie so dont let my post count fool you. Any one of the midwest guys can vouch for me. Im located in Chicago.

ChadA

Nice lookin' bike man! But I actually just purchased a 749 yesterday, so I'm all set. Thanks for all of the emails/PM's/posts everyone.