WTB: enclosed 6x10 or 6x12 trailer

virtualsolitude

Musician, physician but mostly fond of fishin'.
Looking for an enclosed trailer asap. The sizes listed are what's ideal for my vehicle and storage restrictions.

virtualsolitude

Hey Brad. I'll expand my craigslist search. Craigslist does have a lot of postings for trailers but a great many fall into the new (no-name) trailers and lots of spam postings for trailers that just read with suspicioncl-trailer-ad.JPG.

virtualsolitude

Hmm. Not sure if your last comment was serious or not. I'll find a trailer at some point. I just found craigslist was not my 'friend'. :)

bmart

Control Rider
I sell a lot of things on crack's list, as it is fondly referred to. I meet all kinds of people, not all of them great. Still, it is a decent way to find what you're looking for, likely at the cheapest price. you will likely have to work through some not so hot items and people. Like in the rest of life, there are a certain percentage of no shows and poor communicators.

virtualsolitude

I sell a lot of things on crack's list, as it is fondly referred to. I meet all kinds of people, not all of them great. Still, it is a decent way to find what you're looking for, likely at the cheapest price. you will likely have to work through some not so hot items and people. Like in the rest of life, there are a certain percentage of no shows and poor communicators.

Here are some seller responses I received, when I responded to their trailer ads on craigslist. See further below. Just this morning, I texted another trailer ad on craigslist and got a text response providing me an email address to write to. I ALMOST-IMMEDIATELY texted and asked if we could "talk by phone". No reply yet.

Seller responses (shortest to longest :) )

Hi there,
My name is Michelle, I'm happy to see you're interested in my 2016 Legend 7x15 Deluxe Trailer. The price for the trailer is $1.000 firm, including delivery at your address. The trailer is in great shape overall, never had any problems. The title is clean as well, under my name.The only reason for selling is that I don't need it. I won it after the divorce.
I need to sell it in two weeks because I will be leaving on military duty out of the country for a year and do not want to store it.
If you are interested, I can send you more pics.

Best regards!

====================

Hi
I have received your email regarding the 2016 6X12 Enclosed Trailer. This trailer is in really good shape, never had any problems with it, no need to invest money in it, flawless exterior/interior condition, always maintained, no leaks, very solid. The interior dimensions are: 12 feet long,6 feet wide and 6 feet tall. Interior lights and roof vent. Although it is used, it is like new! It has been towed approximately 315 miles and was stored indoors. The price for the trailer is $1000 (including delivery and handling to your address). I'm selling this trailer because my child of only 26 years died 3 months ago in a bike accident, the trailer belonged to my son and it brings me bad memories and that's the reason I want to sell it. Me and my husband travel a lot with our business and we want to make this deal through eBay Motors (Buyer Protection Program), so if you're interested in purchasing the trailer just reply to me your full name, full address, phone number and email address so I can notify eBay. Once that is done, they will contact you in the next 12 hours to explain the entire procedure.
God Bless you and your family!

====================

Hi,
First, a few words about this sale is a 2015 Formula Trailer 7 x 14. Body is still shiny like it was new, Chassis has Zero surface rust. This trailer is ready to work
The unit weighs right at 1720lb and with the 2) 3500 pound axles you will get a nice 5280lbs payload for hauling your motorcycles.
This motorcycle trailer has been upgraded to include a rubber tread plate floor covering, top cabinets and vinyl ceiling and walls.
This trailer is ready to hit the road and transport your precious cargo in style.
7 x 14 Tandem Axle
1720lb/7000gvwr
32” Side Door
3,500 lb. Leaf Spring Axles
24” ATP Stoneguard
LED Light Package

No accident history, original paint. It was my father's but unfortunately he can't use it anymore as he died 3 months ago. I sold almost all my father's stuff including the farm, I am not a farmer and it has to go. After I sold the farm the new owners didn't want to purchase the trailer as they didn't need it. If you decide to buy it, you'll receive all the papers, owner manual, a buy-sell contract signed by me. I have a low price ($1200), because I want to sell it in the next 7 days. I am in the US Army and my unit will be sent back oversea to replace and help the troops scheduled to come home this year.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Dr. Virginia Frances
Company D, 141st Brigade Support Battalion
Utah National Guard

=================

virtualsolitude

Gonna have some fun with these responses via quitable quotes (Btw, I didn't hear back from any after their initial responses):

"...The price for the trailer is $1.000 firm, including delivery at your address..." [stop; no need to read any further]

"...a 2015 Formula Trailer 7 x 14. Body is still shiny like it was new, Chassis has Zero surface rust..." [okay, NO surface rust in 5yrs?]

"...It was my father's but unfortunately he can't use it anymore as he died 3 months ago..." [no disrespect meant, but, okay, obviously]

"...Dr. Virginia Frances..." ["Dammit Jim. I'm a doctor. Not a trailer saleperson" -- Bones from Star Trek]

:laugh::laugh: