WTB Pittrace 9-11 or 9-12 or both, Intermediate or ADV

tdelegram

Control Rider
Looking to get in at Pittrace....Preferably 9-11.

Intermediate or ADV

Thanks
As an FYI, you can only register for the group you’re in, if you’re an A rider you can’t ride down, if you’re an I rider you can’t bump up. If you have never ridden with us we typically stert you in novice unless you have a valid expert race license or send an email to support@n2td.org making a case to start in a higher group. If you send an email it must be approved before you show up at the track.

motoracerx

As an FYI, you can only register for the group you’re in, if you’re an A rider you can’t ride down, if you’re an I rider you can’t bump up. If you have never ridden with us we typically stert you in novice unless you have a valid expert race license or send an email to support@n2td.org making a case to start in a higher group. If you send an email it must be approved before you show up at the track.
For sure. Started racing in ‘93-94., havent raced since our lwt endurance championship in ‘’09 and daytona in 2010 but still do a lot of trackdays, in ADV of course.

i talked to somebody regarding all this, im in IM since ive never ridden with N2. Ive been doing 6-10 wknds a year for 27 yrs…im cool with IM, novice or whatever. Just would rather not put myself or others in a dangerous situation.

thanks