WTB R1 Race Plastics

thull25

I would like to buy a new/used set of race plastics for a 07 R1. If you have some laying around let me know.

JRA

I have a complete set of Sharkskinz including the matching tank. Professionally painted and never crashed. $800

thull25

JRA;249744 wrote: I have a complete set of Sharkskinz including the matching tank. Professionally painted and never crashed. $800
Thanks for the offer, those plastics are very sexy, but its a little more than I am willing to spend.

zeus

Control Rider
Tanner,

I have a set of Armour Bodies in the garage that are blue in great shape with just a few scuffs from transporting the bike around. I can even deliver them this weekend! I will be out around Cedar Rapids on Saturday. $450 delivered. I may even have a stock rear set that you broke. I know I have one side just not sure which. I will throw that in if I can find it.

thull25

zeus;249749 wrote: Tanner,

I have a set of Armour Bodies in the garage that are blue in great shape with just a few scuffs from transporting the bike around. I can even deliver them this weekend! I will be out around Cedar Rapids on Saturday. $450 delivered. I may even have a stock rear set that you broke. I know I have one side just not sure which. I will throw that in if I can find it.
Well I just found a used set on ebay that I was watching and I bought it this morning after I replied to the last guy. I literally bought them 20 mins ago, so I found some. However I have not yet found a rearset. Its on the brake side, so if you have one let me know. You can ship it or meet me this weekend.