WTB - Track Ready SV

greytop

After a year and a half off helping the wife raise my twin 3 year olds, ready to get back to the race track...

Looking for a race-ready SV

Should have at a minimum:

• Body Work
  • Front Forks (internals)
  • Rear ShockRear SetsSteering Damper
If it was setup for a 190 - 200 lb rider (with gear), that'd be schweeet...

Or, a bone stock one for cheap...real cheap :)

Will pay cash, or if interested, can offer partial or whole trade out of my Guitar Collection (I have lots)

acronut

Just got on here thinking I need to sell my track bike wondering what it's worth and saw your post. I'll take some pics tomorrow but here's what I can tell you about my 2003 SV (I'm about 180 with gear so that's how its set up). I'm too busy flying and raising my daughter.
Really isn't anything stock on it except the tank.
Ohlins rear shock
Ohlins steering damper
Race tech emulators in front
Woodcraft rearsets
Shark skins fairings (been repaired and have a few minor dings but still very functional)
Aluminum subframe
Power commander
Super corsa pros (plenty of life left)
CRG clutch lever (stock brake but have CRG with small broken piece that I never ordered)
Yoshimura exhaust dented
Steel braided brake lines
Safety wired
Multiple sprockets
Sigma performance slipper clutch
Previous owner did all the mods and had the motor done but I don't remember what all he had done to it.
Bike has been down a couple times but has been on the track plenty since then and no issues.
Tons of spares and I still have almost all the stock parts that will go with the bike
clean PA title I'm the second owner.
several other tires including brand new Super Corsa pro front
Located west central NJ
Make me an reasonable cash offer and come clean out my garage.
Kendal

dobr24

I also have a race ready 1999 SV650. it a really strong bike. Motor was completely tore down and all bearings, gaskets and seals were replaced. Motor was completely rebuilt in the winter of 2009 by Greg Spears, have all receipts. Raced once since then and maybe 6 or so track days. Has decent GSXR bodywork. Forks are redone every year has internals, springs and emulators. Penske rear rebuilt by traxxion 12/10. Sprung for a 200-220 pound rider with gear. 1/5 turn throttle, stainless lines, shift light, many other small things done to it. Fresh tires. I also have a slipper clutch that can be sold with the bike. Looking to get $3500 for everything including spares. Ready to race. Located in cincinnati, ohio

acronut

Ok I drug it all out of the garage and took these pics. Everything you see goes with the bike including 2 perfect full stock exhausts I didn't drag out.