WTB: Track Suit (one Piece)

BBeresh724

As the title states I am looking to purchase a suit for this upcoming season. Preferably one piece and hasn't been down. I live near Pittsburgh Pa so meeting up would not be a problem. Email sittinlow21@yahoo.com thx!

eskimo

Slow guy on a fast bike
Do you know approx. what size you need, or what's your height/weight/build?

Don't fear a quality suit that's been down.. They're meant to handle it, especially if repaired by a quality shop. I'd rather have an upper end A-Stars / Dainese / etc. that's been down once or twice than a brand new no-name $300 suit.

BBeresh724

Thanks for the reply. Well, I currently have a Alpinestars GP Pro Jacket at home and it measures US 46 Euro 56 and fits me perfect. If I could find the matching pants I would rock that no problem, but I figured for what I will spend on the pants I might as well get a full suit. I'm 5'11 and 190lbs.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Check the classifieds under "Other Stuff", there's a few suits for sale.

Also, I still have this: http://forum.n2td.org/index.php?threads/for-sale-rs-taichi-56-euro-46-us.36098/
I see you're in Pittsburgh. Not sure how soon you need a suit, but I can bring it to the May 21/22 event if you'd like to try it on.
Price is very negotiable. I'd like to see someone get some use out of it. It's not doing anyone any good hanging in the closet!

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

rhill

+1 on suits holding up past the first time meeting with the tarmac...as long as there is no busted seams, thinned sections, or damaged stitching, they are usually good to go for another round. Cosmetic damage to the suit might matter for the trackday photos, but all that really matters from a suit is protection and comfort.(IMHO) My spidi is stitched together and ugly as hell; it has been down more times than I care to remember, but I trust it will hold up for the next one.

eskimo

Slow guy on a fast bike
Hmm, you're not that far from me, but far enough not to just pop over.. (I'm in Danville).
I've got a custom suit on order, and will be selling my size 56 black Alpinestars MX-1 suit right around the date of the PittRace event in May as well (which I plan on attending). It's been down before, but Todd from Heroic says it's in excellent shape still.. and I had Lizzie from Lizzie's leathers perforate the chest. I'm 6' (32" inseam) and it was an excellent fit when I was around 190-200.

Sounds like you need to go to PittRace in May, and try on some suits! :)

BBeresh724

Dunno your color scheme but if you are looking at A* track pants to go with the jacket take a look at this.
Colour : white / red . "Brand New" with tags; Size : 34 US (50 Euro) - could be the right fit for your weight and height.
250/- with shipping.
Pics can be found here -
http://s770.photobucket.com/user/47ss/library/?sort=3&page=1
Nice! Is that jacket FS too? my A* GP Pro jacket is black and would look goofy. Let me know! Thx!

BBeresh724

Hmm, you're not that far from me, but far enough not to just pop over.. (I'm in Danville).
I've got a custom suit on order, and will be selling my size 56 black Alpinestars MX-1 suit right around the date of the PittRace event in May as well (which I plan on attending). It's been down before, but Todd from Heroic says it's in excellent shape still.. and I had Lizzie from Lizzie's leathers perforate the chest. I'm 6' (32" inseam) and it was an excellent fit when I was around 190-200.

Sounds like you need to go to PittRace in May, and try on some suits! :)

Would you mind texting me some pictures please? (724) 825-2082. I am ALWAYS down for road trips :cool:

meowculpa

Nice! Is that jacket FS too? my A* GP Pro jacket is black and would look goofy. Let me know! Thx!

It is.. didn't know that you were looking for one.
MX-1 Jacket - size 42 US (52 euro)
- not brand new but only worn a few times, never crashed.
Doesn't fit me. just haven't had the time / energy to pursue a sale.

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Remember that when trying on a suit leave room for a back protector or have one with you to try the suit on. So you may need to go one size larger than your jacket size.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
As the title states I am looking to purchase a suit for this upcoming season. Preferably one piece and hasn't been down. I live near Pittsburgh Pa so meeting up would not be a problem. Email sittinlow21@yahoo.com thx!

Hey, not sure about the fitment and it's a (complete) 2 piece, but I'm also in the Pgh area and have an Alpinestars GP Pro that's been worn a total of 2 days that you're welcome to stop over and try on. I'm in the south hills. I'm a little bigger and my suits are 48/58 but you're welcome to stop over.

eskimo

Slow guy on a fast bike
I'll have to take some new ones for ya. This isn't the most current, but you get the idea.
1d97793c0ad0d9d95796fd0d4eb76c81.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

BBeresh724

Hey, not sure about the fitment and it's a (complete) 2 piece, but I'm also in the Pgh area and have an Alpinestars GP Pro that's been worn a total of 2 days that you're welcome to stop over and try on. I'm in the south hills. I'm a little bigger and my suits are 48/58 but you're welcome to stop over.

Nice! I am actually heading that way tomorrow (Saturday). I could possibly swing by and check it out. Could you give me a call or shoot me a text? I work in Southpointe so I could even swing by after work. (724) 825-2082.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Nice! I am actually heading that way tomorrow (Saturday). I could possibly swing by and check it out. Could you give me a call or shoot me a text? I work in Southpointe so I could even swing by after work. (724) 825-2082.

I won't be home until Sunday morning, but I'm in Peters Township near Trax Farms, so not far at all from Southpointe. I'll text you.

Ronstopable

Control Rider
Director

Make sure you offer candy Bill that will lure them in quicker :p