WTB Yamaha R1

thull25

Hey guys, and gals. I am looking to buy a used R1. Mainly for street but I go to the tracks as much as I can. I have seen a lot on here but im from Iowa dont want to travel to the east coast to pick one up. I willing to spend around $5K and I dont care what the condition is as long as I get some pictures and basic info on the bike. I can travel almost anywhere in the midwest to pick up. Let me know whats out there! Thanks!!!

justintime_3

I got an 05 Yamaha R1 Raven edition at home but I am currently deployed. Asking 6500 but will negotiate. It is pretty much stock, it has integrated turn signals,frame sliders,flush mount front turn signals, and a gutted exhaust (they call them race baffles) Not for sure of the mileage but want to say around 13000. This is not mine bike in the pic but mine is identical. I may be able to work something out for you to come take a look. Like I said I am currently deployed to Afghanistan so I will not be able to be there. Let me know if your interested. Ohh yeah I live in Bloomington,IL