WTS 2007 Gsxr 600 track $4000-Dearborn 48128

ittayem66

I have a 07 gsxr 600 that was bought last summer and started its way to become a track bike. Im in about 90% to make this a track day whore. Low miles never dropped. I have since put a set of hotbodies (Brand new upper, never crashed lower and tail) and coated them with a fresh blue/white color scheme. wheels are blue. New vortex rearsets, scott ohlins dampner, woodcraft frame sliders, elka rear shock not installed, keyless gas cap, bmc race air filter, yoshimura carbon fiber slip on, lightened rear rotor, stomp grip. Now for the not so good. The bike has no front brake lines or master cylinder. the brembo mc that i had coming to me in part of a trade never made it to my door step. The bike does not come with a title BILL OF SALE ONLY and a NICB report to show proof that its not stolen. Track bike only. $4000.00 The bike is located in detroit and I can deliver Up to 50 miles for free. PICS to come. Im just testing the waters. I have my eye on something else. Trades - well set up SV, TL, RC.Email ittayem66@yahoo
IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg