WTT: For a 4x4 PickUp: 2004 Honda CBR 600rr MINT-nicely modded in NYC,NY!

PATBAROK

bought another track bike-so my street bike gotta go!! I had the intention of tracking it out-but ended up getting a great deal on an 07-so i figured id test the water out there and see what I can get out of her

looking to trade for a 4x4 pickup truck-CLEAN title please!!
Im pretty much open minded but it has to be a 4x4 pickup-so shoot me an email WITH pics...

I also just wanna do an even trade-so im not looking for a 2004 or newer car-so I am being realistic in that aspect.

2004 Honda CBR 600RR-never dropped with clean title. Has 20,600 miles(still going, since im riding it)-was a California bike-guy I bought it from moved here from there and I bought it minute he put it up for sale.

here are the mods on the bike:

puig double bubble
watsen flush mounts (best flush mounts ever made-do ur research..)
integrated rear turn signals to rear brake light
fleabay short clutch/brake levers
goodridge stainless steel front/rear brake lines
gilles rear sets
full arata system(ti headers to carbon fiber can)
cheap diy o2 sensor mod (since it was a cali bike. Also will make it easier to tune with a PC3)
ddm 35w 6k hids (with the slim fully digital ballasts and LIFETIME warranty!!)
woodcraft sliders
stealth -1/+2 520 sprockets (steel front and alum body-steel teeth rear sprocket)
ek mvxv 520 gold chain (one of the strongest 520 chain out there)
Michelin 2cts (person i got the bike from just installed them)**i might use these for my track bike and put stock Dunlop Qualifiers on it with 1 trackday on it**
stock susp dialed in for my weight (250 with full leathers-all muscles-really,LOL)
stomp grips
honda oem rear seat cowl

I only changed the oil with fully synthetic Amsoil and stock OEM filter.
I also recently flushed the regular coolant out-first with distilled water then put engine ice in the system to make it run cooler in the summer-esp in nyc traffic.

Bike was never dropped-I just took the decals off with a heat gun.

im not looking to sell outright-since i really want a 2nd car and do not need the cash-so if you got a nice car to trade for a nice bike-lets talk...i can always keep the bike, i still ride it to work(rain or shine) so no worries on that end..

email me at pd954rr at gmail if you are seriously interested.
or text/call me at 9 one 7 four 5 three 6 four 7 four-no private#s pls