Yamaha coupon

Chip

How do I redeem the Yamaha discount coupon? I want to get signed up for Barber on the 28th, but I can't seem to find a way to use it. I don't see a way to get the discount online and I haven't gotten an answer from the email I sent. Any help?

JohnS

Mail it in with a reg form and payment. Someone will add it you events, atleast that is how it worked for me.

John

JGardy_781

Chip;15623 wrote: I haven't gotten an answer from the email I sent.
Consider Dutch's recent rant about our need for instant BBS gratification (amongst other topics) here:

http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=1210

And, considering the office staff are out at Summit and NJMP this weekend,

Realize that the powers that be will get back to you. But that dude with the mail-in comment from the last post is basically right.

Chip

JGardy_781;15759 wrote: Consider Dutch's recent rant about our need for instant BBS gratification (amongst other topics) .

Point taken. Don't want to sound pushy, but since this was pretty last minute, I am getting worried about being too late.

JGardy_781

Chip;15828 wrote: Point taken. Don't want to sound pushy, but since this was pretty last minute, I am getting worried about being too late.
Understandable. I'm a big proponent of our club, but I will admit that the coupon promo redemption process seems as though it could have been streamlined a bit... only because i've seen the same "mail in" process indicated a few times in a few posts... I've never registered for a track day via mail.

JGardy_781

sternsi;16010 wrote: THis is the first year for them, and it will be better next year. I promise.:cheers:
Hindsight's always 20/20, and forum commentators (myself included) don't have the benefit of needing to deal with the actual logistics of making a brand-new program smooth running from the get go... Bumps in the road are to be expected.

You guys will get it wired, I'm sure.