Yamaha gererator

G2G

I have used this about 2 dozen times within the last couple of years. Buy this generator and make ur pit buddies happy not having something that wakes up the dead :cheers: $1000 and can deliver up to 100 miles away for free. This is a $3000 generator. Located in Chicago

IMG00185-20100919-1743.jpg

IMG00187-20100919-1743.jpg

IMG00186-20100919-1743.jpg

Ex. 39

Specs, and what youre asking doesnt appear to be listed.

Model Number: YG6600D
Manufacturer: Yamaha
Made in USA: No
Engine
Brand: Yamaha
Starting System: Recoil Start
HP/CC: 12 HP
Consumer Engine Warranty: 1 Year
Commercial Engine Warranty: 1 Year
Engine RPM: 3600 RPM
Low Oil Alert/Shutdown: Yes
Cast Iron Sleeve: Yes
Product Specs
Voltage 120/240 Single-Phase
Frequency: 60 Hertz
Alternator: Brushless
Auto Voltage Regulation: Not Necessary
Fuel Type Gasoline
Rated Amps: 25 Amps @ 240 Volts (Single Phase)
Portability Kit: Sold Separately
Tank Size: 5.6 Gallons
Run Time (50% Load): 8.3 Hours
Fuel Tank Material: Metal
Fuel Gauge: Yes
Decibel Rating @ 7m: 73.5 db(A)
Idle Control: Yes
Hour Meter: No
Voltage Meter: Yes
Lifting Eye: No
Battery: Not Included
Overview
Weight: 194 Lbs. (88.00 kilograms)
Dimensions: 35.2L x 20.5W x 20.1H
(89.41 x 52.07 x 51.05 cm)

borislav

Control Rider
That info still did not answer the question "how many watts that generator is rated for" BUT I would say it's 6600W looking at the model numbers!

z064life

borislav;266144 wrote: That info still did not answer the question "how many watts that generator is rated for" BUT I would say it's 6600W looking at the model numbers!
It's 6600watts. My current is 7000 but can peak to 10500 to allow for startup of equipment.

G2G

6600 watts.

Z064life, I responded to ur pm

Todd thanks for tossing up that info.

G2G

http://www.sears.com/yamaha-yg6600d-6-600-watt-357cc-ohv-4-stroke/p-SPM6028175308

Product Description
Need more power when running, say, a large air compressor or three worm drive saws? Then the YG6600D is the logical choice. Dual voltage - Provides the versatility of 120 and 240 volt operation. OHV engine (overhead valve) - Precise valve actuation and heavy-duty design offer improved efficiency, increased reliability and quite operation. Cast iron cylinder lining - Provides optimal heat dissipation, consistent performance during continuous use and long engine life. Brushless alternator - Provides low maintenance, years of worry-free service, and optimizes tool performance. Oil Watch Warning System - Automatically shuts off before oil level is low and cannot be re-started until oil is added. Prevents engine damage and costly repairs while enhancing long-term durability. Auto Voltage Regulation - Guarantees correct power delivery even with extension cords and protects tools and equipment. Transistor Controlled Ignition (T.C.I.) - Provides clean, efficient spark that ensures fast, easy starting. Low maintenance, reliable operation. Noise Suppressor - Reduces electrical interference with TVs and radios. Also includes an oversize muffler, intake silencer and shrouding that provides quiet operation. Auto Decompression - Automatically"opens" valve slightly to reduce initial backpressure when starting making manual starting effortless. USFS-approved Spark Arrestor - Offers quiet operation and keeps sparks from exiting exhaust system, reducing chance of fires caused by an errant spark. Ground Fault Interrupter (G.F.I.) - If the system senses a leak to"ground," it automatically cuts off power. Meets OSHA regulations. Fuel Gauge - Lets operator monitor how much fuel is left. Economy idle - For improved fuel efficiency and quieter operation. AC Non-fuse Thermal Breaker - Protects AC circuit in case of an overload for added durability and peace of mind. Tool Kit - Makes service easier.

Ruhe52

Crap now we will have to walk down to find out when Chuck is open for biz at the track instead of hearing Chuck is open for business.:D