Yamaha R1 and Suzuki SV650 for sale

Derek Leslie

This is Derek Leslie , 14 years of being a NESBA- N2- Control Rider , life has called me to go a different direction so all that I have is up for sale. Two bikes, both have been very well maintained, oils are always changed after every two track weekend.

Insight about me, I am a Pro Certified Honda Mechanic, also certified Yamaha, Polaris and Seadoo Mechanic

I have been doing Motorcycles since the day I was born.

2007 Yamaha R1 , $5500.00 MAKE OFFER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR I WILL PART IT OUT AND SELL PARTS OFF OF IT,

The bike was built for AMA racing for a NESBA rider, bike never made it to the AMA races, it sat in storage for a few years till i got it. I have had the bike for 5 years, it has never been down , (until now ,,a easy low slide that scuffed some paint NOTHING ELSE,,, very minor damage to bodywork , just little on right lower)

The Bike comes with Yamaha New bill of origin , you can get a title if you need it.
Ohlins TTX rear shock, 600lb spring,
Ohlins 25 mm fork cartridges, 1kg springs
the suspension alone cost more than $4000.00 and was new when installed and was set up for a rider around 200lbs.
Race brake lines
New set of Vesrha RJL front pads,
New rear pads
Graves full system super bike exhaust
Scotts steering Dampen
Vortex handle bars
Vortex rear sets
Brembo brake master cylinder,
Rear small racing caliper
Spare set of F-R wheels
New Battery 3 months ago
New chain and sprockets, with different gear ratio sprockets
Front and Rear Pit Bull Stands
Set of very used tire warmers,

Fork and Shock oil serviced beginning of 2015

Bike runs very strong, it has a stock motor , with a reprogrammed ECU from Yamaha Racing.

Besides some paint and minor fiber glass repair (right side) this bike is ready to go , Really I would just take to the track and not worry about paint till winter.

Suzuki SV650, year 2000 MAKE OFFER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my wife’s bike for 7 years now, it is a very good bike with a very strong stock motor that has been taken care of.
Jetted carbs.
This is a race bike, no title,
Penske 2 clicker race shock, the bike is set up for a rider around 150 to 170lbs
Race Tech Gold Valve Fork Emulators
New battery
race bodywork
RJL brake pads
exhaust system
Front and rear stands,
Tire warmers
$1500.00

New Gaerne boots men’s size 11,, I paid over 300.00 for sale $200.00

Im located in Nashville TN

PLEASE send TEXTs I WILL SEND PICTURES TO YOU.
615-456-9069

Last edited: