Yamaha Y-TRAC Telemetry Data from Tracks?

SalKhan

Is anyone running and using their YTRAC system on a compatible Yamaha? I'm guessing right now it's limited to the 15+ R1 and possibly the R6?

If so I would be REALLY interested in seeing your telemetry data if you didn't mind? Particularly anyone faster than a 1:38.5. The exported files are generally pretty small and able to be emailed.

Would really like to use to see what the differences are besides the obvious "more speed more brakes" mantra. Plus I think it would be cool to compare laps from other people.

Thanks!

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Sal, just got mine for my R1 the day before Thanksgiving, and actually installed it on Friday in the parking lot at Barber. However, I ended up coaching ATP on Saturday and really didn't have time to mess with it. On Sunday I started to, but still really haven't figured it out - never got the lap timer actually working. I'm also missing front brake data. First weekend on the new bike. Going forward next season I might be able to help you out, but as of now....... I haven't found anybody else really using it. I might send you a PM - I've got a few questions yet about it and obviously you're getting more out of yours at the moment. No need to re-invent the wheel....