YCRS Discounts

Chip Spalding

Control Rider
Morning!

We will be holding YCRS schools with N2 events at Homestead in a few weeks as well as April NCBike and October NCBike. Did you know you all get a discount on YCRS? N2ROCKS gets you 10% off all schools. N2SAFERFASTER gets 25% off Champ U: Core Curriculum.

We also have discounts for CR's and ATP Students.
Let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything I can help with. See you in sunny Miami in a few weeks!

chip@champschool.com

Chip Spalding

Control Rider
Also note, we offering private instruction at the Track Day at Homestead and NCBike for previous 2-Day ChampSchool graduates. If you wanted to spend the day with Kyle Wyman, Cody Wyman, Stefano Mesa, or any of these other fast guys, we can make it happen. Its a very focused, need driven curriculum with a lot of filming, and riding.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Also note, we offering private instruction at the Track Day at Homestead and NCBike for previous 2-Day ChampSchool graduates. If you wanted to spend the day with Kyle Wyman, Cody Wyman, Stefano Mesa, or any of these other fast guys, we can make it happen. Its a very focused, need driven curriculum with a lot of filming, and riding.
After spending a couple days with Cody I would highly recommend the one on one coaching. the gains are phenomenal and the ability to fine tune the day to focus on key issues was immeasurable.