You guys have gotten me hooked.

RFrazier202

Hi all,

I wanted to stop by and introduce myself after what I can only describe as an AMAZING Friday. Much better than going to work for sure. My group and I came up today for the free 1/2 day at Summit Main for our first ever track day. I was the guy on the white R6 with neon yellow wheels in the intro/novice group with 2 of my buddies on GSX-R 750's.

We've been talking about taking our riding off the street for a while and N2 gave us the perfect opportunity to dip our toes in the water. Or maybe I should say they offered us the first hit to form a new addiction. We weren't sure what to expect and were a bit intimidated when we began talking to riders who clearly do this frequently with dedicated track bikes who were also in the novice group. But that was quickly dismissed after talking to Robert and a few other instructors on Thursday night. The guys next to us were kind enough to talk us up and share some experiences, while the group across from us was kind enough to loan some tools for my buddy's bike last second with no questions asked.

As we rolled away from the track, my buddy and I remarked over how upset we were to be leaving. Every single person we met was more than kind and welcoming and made us feel right at home. I guess Honda was right, you do meet the nicest people on two wheels. Combine the friendly atmosphere with an awesome track and amazing pointers from all the control riders, including our instructor Judy.

It's safe to say, this will not be anywhere near our last/ only time at the track. All 3 of us are currently trying to find buyers for our organs to fund our next trip. Thanks again to everyone, we'll see you all soon. Until then, keep it shiny side up!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
You guys did awesome and it was a pleasure to work with all of you. You have the right attitude and are open to learning, that's what is all about! I hope to see you guys out there again soon!

1up5down

Control Rider
Man, I miss all this. Glad you and your buddies were able to experience the track with a group that is truly focused on rider safety and skill enhancement. Yes, you may have fun days with other orgs, but no other will ensure your safety and skill enhancement as the one you just experienced.

Keep having an open and receptive mind to learning and you'll never have a bad day at the track. Trust me I've been coming to the track since 2006 and I keep learning each and every time I'm out there.

beevan217

Happy to hear you enjoyed yourself & brought some friends along. Stay open to learning & keep working to become a safer rider. N2 is full of good people sharing a passion. Good stuff!

*whats up A!!*

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Glad to hear you had such a great time. The people that come to the track and life in the paddock is certainly part of the addiction.

1up5down

Control Rider
Happy to hear you enjoyed yourself & brought some friends along. Stay open to learning & keep working to become a safer rider. N2 is full of good people sharing a passion. Good stuff!

*whats up A!!*

What's up Barron! I'm just out here California dreaming. Miss you all, I'm trying to get back that way to ride with everyone at NJMP on July 6th. We'll see if I can make it happen.