Zuma 125 TRS pins.

Backmarker

Control Rider
Zuma 125 pins, cups and clips that work with the PitBull TRS system.

Understand that I personally made these and they may have slight differences between the sets. However each set has been tested and will work as intended.

I prefer PayPal and if you don't trust to send it Friends and Family include the fees.

I currently have several sets available and the stock to make more if there is a demand for them.

PM here for more info.

$100 shipped USPS Priority. 8979679F-A57A-4482-B118-DA3F86B3F5D5.jpeg

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Is there any way to make some for the 50cc Zuma (2001+ - xxxx, "bug eye")? Thinking it may not be possible.....

Backmarker

Control Rider
Sorry Judy. It's way more complicated. The 50cc would need undercarriage bracing and run the cost up to the point of no return.

I used a Baxley chock with two straps off the rear when I had my 50cc.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Sorry Judy. It's way more complicated. The 50cc would need undercarriage bracing and run the cost up to the point of no return.

I used a Baxley chock with two straps off the rear when I had my 50cc.

Thanks, I figured as much. I use a regular chock and canyon dancer on the bars. It works fine, I just have a second pit bull restraint! Thanks for the reply!

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
I have a set of these too. Highly recommend them! Very solid, well made and well thought out. Makes loading and transporting the Zuma so much easier!