Recent content by 1up5down

1. 1up5down

Trailer Storage need in MD/DC/VA area

Looking to get some help from the community! I know there are some good ideas and recommendations out there. I need to find storage for my 7 x 14 trailer in the DMV. I live in DC so anywhere safe with the ability for after hours drop-off would be great. Thanks for your help!
  2. 1up5down

New from Washington, DC

Soooooo.... on your bike is the Jamaican flag. I now know it was from the previous owner, lol. How do I know, see below: Yardie (or Yaadi) is a term often used, particularly within the Caribbean expatriate and Jamaican diaspora community, to refer to persons of Jamaican origin, though its...
  3. 1up5down

New from Washington, DC

Welcome to the best times of your life!!! Where in "downtown DC" are you? I'm over in "The Yards" area. Noticed the flag on the bike, Yardi? If so, Rude and Melvin (two riders and coaches here) are gonna have another countrymen to big and mash it up with. We're gonna have to watch out...
  4. 1up5down

Introduction

Welcome, Pit Lane Moto! Thank you in advance for assisting us. Having parts and accessories available online and most importantly at the track for those unexpected needs, is essential. Looking forward to meet you and your crew at some events next year. Be safe and stay healthy!
  5. 1up5down

Another new guy!

Welcome, you’ll fit in great as you finish how you start. You started with an openness to introduce yourself to greet and meet others, humbleness to ask questions to ensure you learn good habits... can’t wait to have the pleasure to ride with you! As to what track to start out on first? That’s...
  6. 1up5down

Aluminum Trailer Cabinets

Thanks, I'll shoot him a message.
  7. 1up5down

Thanks, Jim! The non-locking feature is one of the reasons I'm looking at trailer specific applications like the aluminum cabinets.
  8. 1up5down

I'm looking to get some aluminum cabinets installed in the V-nose portion of my trailer. For those that have aluminum cabinets or did some research on them: 1. What do you like most about them 2. What do would you change if you had to do it over again 3. Who is the manufacture of your cabinets...
  9. 1up5down

Lap timer Mounting???

It's a race bike, go with keyless!
  10. 1up5down

Hello from PGH

That's cause it's in Pittsburgh and not... Well you know where. Here We Go Steelers, Here we Go!!!:D
  11. 1up5down

Trailer Storage

Ah yes! This is exactly the kind of info I was looking for. Thank you, good sir!
  12. 1up5down

Trailer Storage

The other small town USA... Hanover, MD
  13. 1up5down

Trailer Storage

Emerson, my man! I'm super excited to be back and to get back on my bikes. One of the most unfortunate things about my time out in the Bay area was that I was a little over an hour from Laguna Seca and 1.5 hours from Sonoma Raceway, yet without a bike :mad:. It was too expensive to have a...
  14. 1up5down

Trailer Storage

What's up Darrin! I'm not sure where I'll end up as homes are bit pricey here. I say that and then I have to seriously laugh because home prices here are cheap compared to the ridiculously high Bay area prices. Biggest difference is I knew I couldn't afford anything in the Bay area. I'm not...
  15. 1up5down

Trailer Storage

A few questions for folks who may not have space or the ability to keep an enclosed trailer at your residence: 1. Where are you storing your trailer (self-storage...) ? 2. Do you have 24hour access? 3. How did you ensure maximum safety from vandalism, theft, damage...? For those in the DMV...