Recent content by BGroupRacing

1. BGroupRacing

Few Questions on Nelson Ledges (July 30)

Thank you, awesome video! my lines were so sloppy I wasn't sure I should post. I also found my entry and throttle control through the Carousel to be embarrassingly bad... but as I had a hard time finding much moto video on the track in prep... I wanted to share for others. I'm going to save...
  2. BGroupRacing

It was nice meeting you as well! Thanks for the photo link.
  3. BGroupRacing

Thanks for the reply! I had an awesome time out at Nelson Ledges yesterday. Incase someone else like to watch video before a day, this is a few laps in intermediate. My lines are only fair... but it may give you a good idea of intermediate pace and the tracks flow. Cheers, Steve
  4. BGroupRacing

Thanks, I called and they said the gate will be open between 6AM and 7AM (I'm going to get there at 6 to make sure I have time to get through reg and tech in time). I have watched some video to get an idea... how likely is it I can get a tow my first lap or two in the first session from a CR...
  5. BGroupRacing

All, I'm signed up for my first trackday with N2 (Not my first trackday), and I have a few questions about Nelson Ledges. 1. What time does the gate open in the morning? 2. Is power available (easily) or do I need to bring my generator 3. I'm riding in intermediate and would like to have a...
  6. BGroupRacing

New to N2

The drive to Jennings, Barber, Roebling, NCM and even Putnam this year is to get to warmer climates to extend the season to 10 months(February - November) from the 5 month (May - September) season we have in Wisconsin. I enjoy new tracks, but with the time & expense of travel, I would prefer...
  7. BGroupRacing

New to N2

I love Road America... You should come up and ride with us... There are 9 motorcycle track days there this year... 3 more than usual and I'll be at 5 of them. Just got a ducati v4 and can't wait to see what it feels like on a cheater, I mean liter bike. If you are interested in making the trip...
  8. BGroupRacing

New to N2

I have talked with the administration and will be riding Intermediate. I am a midpack "Green" rider with motovid.
  9. BGroupRacing

New to N2

Not yet... I just found out that both Pittrace and Nelson are right by my wife's family. The dates for Nelson worked out better for a visit than Pittrace, but it is likely I'll make it out there in the next year or two. Being from green bay my primary tracks are... Road America (1.5 hours...
  10. BGroupRacing

New to N2

I had a friend back in the day who used to tell me how awesome Road Atlanta was. Its on the list... just not this year. Coming from Northern Wisconsin its a hike down there. I just got back from 4 days at Jennings GP and Roebling last month... Have a day in barber in 2 weeks and then likely...
  11. BGroupRacing

New to N2

Thanks!
  12. BGroupRacing

New to N2

Thanks Brad, I was a bit worried about the possible issue with not being able to move up due to the group being full. I understand what your saying about street riders... but with 50 track days in the last 3 years... I have a good understanding of where I usually fit. All of my bikes are...
  13. BGroupRacing

New to N2

Hi all, I rode with NESBA back in 2008 & 2009 in the midwest before an accident made me re-think things with a young family at home. In 2018 I started doing track days again, but found that NESBA was not around anymore... so I started riding with MotoVid, a smaller local track organization. I...