Recent content by Blazer35

1. B

Summit Pt.- Aug 1/2/3- You in?

It's all good. If I can't get the bike going maybe I should think about coming to track days bikeless, just to help load/unload, air up tires, and be a morale booster:D
  2. B

Yeah, Congrats Jason. Thanks again for offering me your bike. It would have been quite embarrassing with me on your ride, running 30 seconds slower a lap than you on a track as short as Jefferson. Once again I met a lot of great people on Saturday.....Thanks to everyone.
  3. B

I wanted to say a quick "Thanks" to everyone I met this weekend. It was my first event and my bike started having some troubles halfway through my first session and never came back all of the way:banghead:, but I still had a blast. A special thanks to Geoff for helping me in diagnosing my bike...
  4. B

I'm in for Saturday. It will be my first time at the track as well, so I have a lot of learning to do.
  5. B

Summit Main 6/5 AIRFENCE

As a few others, I will not be arriving until Friday morning but I will be more than happy to help in taking it down in the evening.
  6. B

ROLL CALL! Summit 6/5-7

First Track Day I'll be at the Track Day on Friday and might try to watch some weekend events. This will be my first track day so I will be the guy trying to not do something stupid. I'll also be looking for any advice that's available.
  7. B

May 10th Summit Main

I'm planning on being up there. I don't know if I will have everything ready for the track yet or not, but I will at least hang out and try to pick up any knowledge or experience that is floating around. I might also be able to lend a hand to anyone that needs it.
  8. B

Summit Main VID - April 2009

What type of camera setup do you have?
  9. B

New guy from VA

Kevin, I probably have seen you around. I live right off of Cascades Parkway. I would like to meet up with you and/or Jason to ensure I have everything in order. I have been trying to look at racing suits to purchase as I do not own one. Does anyone have any preferences? I did search on...
  10. B

New guy from VA

Hey guys, It's great to hear all of the info from everyone. Jason, trekuhl, and Kevin, I will have to get in touch with you guys as I started riding dirtbikes quite a few years ago but have only been riding on the street for two years. I haven't had the time or money to go to a track day...
  11. B

Summit Main VID - April 2009

I have a long way to go! I have been around the Main circuit quite a bit (but never on a bike) and the first video was impressive to see the movement on the bike. I might have to get a camera to critique myself later. Nice videos.
  12. B

New guy from VA

Thanks for the invite and information Jason. That's really good to hear. I live in Sterling, but have classes in Fairfax at Mason twice a week. I might have to take you up on checking out some of your stuff. I don't want to sign up for a track day and arrive at the track to have something...
  13. B

New guy from VA

Is anyone going to be at any of the upcoming track days (besides today) at Summit Point? I would like to see one event before I sign up for one, to ensure that my bike and I are both fully prepared.
  14. B

New guy from VA

I wanted to say hello to everyone and get any helpful info I can. I'm planning on doing a few track days this year (depends on work schedule and $) and wanted to know what to expect. I'll probably be up at Summit Point most of the time as it is only about 45 mins away but I would also like to...