Recent content by Bobean

1. Bobean

Road Atlanta July 1-2 (prep & track walk)

The track walk was great and incredibly informative!
  2. Bobean

Rd Atl 7/1 -- who was on the BMW Twin?

Then not me. I was Novice group
  3. Bobean

I’ve had an R80, R100, R1150R and a few Ducati and Triumphs but I always seem to go back to the BMW. I have a R18 Bagger as well but that has no place anywhere around a track. This RS has had a bit of work done to it and can run a tad over 150 with comfort :). It’s my favorite bike I’ve...
  4. Bobean

BMW guy…. Fun day! I didn’t pass many but sure did get passed by a lot of those same little bikes.
  5. Bobean

Road Atlanta July 1/2

I thought I would start a thread and thank the guys at N2 for putting on an exciting event. It was my first track day and it was certainly a learning experience. As most people I was excited and somewhat intimidated to hit the track. Once we got on and got rolling around the corners it was...
  6. Bobean

Newbie? Coaching

I ride a dark blue BMW R1250RS. Not a great track bike but a great bike for me. Thanks
  7. Bobean

Newbie? Coaching

I’ll be coming in Saturday evening with our toy hauler and spending the night to ride Sunday. Looking forward to it.
  8. Bobean

Newbie? Coaching

I have a BMW R1250RS that has been been tuned. My favorite bike I’ve owned. Not the perfect track bike but perfect for me. I’m blessed with living up in the Carolina mountains with some incredible roads. So I’m hoping to learn more about handling in the twisties.
  9. Bobean

Newbie? Coaching

I’m trying my first track day at Road Atlanta July 2. I’m wondering what the coach options are. I’m not a racer nor trying to be on (old guy) but I’m always trying to improve my skills and safety. How is coaching offered at a track day? TIA