Recent content by Brad-22

1. Brad-22

Ohlins stabilizer 130 obo

the stabilizer cane off a 2013 ZX-10R, I don't have the mounting bracket.
  2. Brad-22

Pitt Race Roll Call - Aug 28/29

Boris, just now seeing this! You are welcome!
  3. Brad-22

Boris, you make a couple of appearances in this video. I couldn't tag you on FB.
  4. Brad-22

Ill be there!
  5. Brad-22

2009 R1 Rear shock and calipers

I have a facotry rear shock and two front calipers for a 2009 R1. I had them thrown into a deal when i bought my first track bike and forgot about them. Ill take a decent offer. I am thinking 150-200ish? Any R1 guys out there let me know what they are worth.
  6. Brad-22

AJ, i didnt get a chance to say bye and that it was nice meeting you. Look forward to catching...

AJ, i didnt get a chance to say bye and that it was nice meeting you. Look forward to catching up with you next time around. Brad
  7. Brad-22

Physicistkev's video extravaganza, Summit May 8, Advanced group

Great videos, thanks for posting. Ill try to get mine in here soon too.
  8. Brad-22

Summit Point Airfence Help Needed!!

Ill be able to help set it up on Saturday, but i cant hang around to ride on monday. One day event for me....
  9. Brad-22

April 5-6th Summit roll call!

Ill be there for Sunday! Wish i could do both.
  10. Brad-22

"A" Group rider that ran into the grass near pit in.

No shit! Cool man! let me know if you can post it on youtube or something? Ill be honest, when you went to pass that guy on the left I thought, oh shit he is going to hit a cone!!! haha. Too bad you "pitted early" I think we were running similar times!
  11. Brad-22

NCBIKE 10/27/2014

Thanks, ill let him know I have a picture of him.
  12. Brad-22

I know......but i was hoping to get the video of my first A session. I forgot my damn gopro, which probably wouldnt have mattered anyways, i am sure the battery would have died.
  13. Brad-22

NCBIKE 10/27/2014

I have a picture from Advanced group with White bike #441 and red bike #163 in it. If anyone knows who they are let me know and ill send that picture out.
  14. Brad-22

Pretty sure he had a camera pointing backwards. I was behind him for a few laps until he ran off, it was my first A Group session ever. Would love to get the video if anyone knows who that was. Thanks.
  15. Brad-22

New CR's

I cant wait to learn more! Thanks for all the help this year John. I accredit you with a large portion of how i made it into Advanced in my first year on the track. I assume ill also learn what your front tire looks like in turn 1!