"A" Group rider that ran into the grass near pit in.

Brad-22

2009 R6, #22
Pretty sure he had a camera pointing backwards. I was behind him for a few laps until he ran off, it was my first A Group session ever. Would love to get the video if anyone knows who that was. Thanks.

Brad-22

2009 R6, #22
I know......but i was hoping to get the video of my first A session. I forgot my damn gopro, which probably wouldnt have mattered anyways, i am sure the battery would have died.

I know......but i was hoping to get the video of my first A session. I forgot my damn gopro, which probably wouldnt have mattered anyways, i am sure the battery would have died.

That is one reason I don't run a camera. End up messing with it more than the bike! But I feel your pain with the footage. I know someone has me on film in I group, but I have asked and never received the gift of a video:(. I check Youtube from time to time and have only found a few with me in B-group.

O-well!

BZ

9mmkungfu

Ahem... that may or may not have been me... LOL. Yup, I should have some of you on there. The light was still flashing when I actually pitted in properly, later on. Those pit in cones really crept up on me fast :D

Brad-22

2009 R6, #22
No shit! Cool man! let me know if you can post it on youtube or something? Ill be honest, when you went to pass that guy on the left I thought, oh shit he is going to hit a cone!!! haha. Too bad you "pitted early" I think we were running similar times!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Ahem... that may or may not have been me... LOL. Yup, I should have some of you on there. The light was still flashing when I actually pitted in properly, later on. Those pit in cones really crept up on me fast :D

Now that is a class act right there.