Search results

1. chaun

Gear ratios, patterns and peformance

I'm on a 2007 R6 and am looking to change my gearing configuration. I'm currently running a 14/45 (3.21) and am finding myself to high in the rpms. I think I'm going to go with a 3.0 ratio and am curious if there is any difference in performance running a 15/45 vs. 16/48 setup? Thanks
  2. chaun

Going Expert

I just want to give a shout out to NESBA for having such an great program. I bought my first bike (pictured below) in March 2007 and then started riding track with NESBA in 2008. I really enjoyed the learning enviroment, on track instruction and the expert feedback from the crew. I think my...
  3. chaun

My winter project...

As a fellow racer, and having raced in various organizations I’d become frustrated with the fact that there’s not a single place where you can consolidate all your results and make it easy for them to be shared with friends, family and sponsors. As a results of that frustration, I created...
  4. chaun

2008 KTM Duke 690 - $6500

Firm Price: $6500 Mileage: 4,870 Location: Tulsa, OK Never down, never tracked, never raced, original owner, mint condition More pics: http://s323.photobucket.com/albums/nn467/pbcjg/Bikes/Duke690/
  5. chaun

Quick and dirty laptimer mount for Yamaha R6

Here's a quick and dirty on making your own laptimer mount for a Yamaha R6. You'll need a piece of aluminum and some velcro... I'd give more details but I'm a bit lazy. Got pics though... Side view:
  6. chaun

WTB: 09 R6 Gold Wheels

I'm looking for a set of gold wheels off an 09 R6, the brighter ones that come on the raven.
  7. chaun

Putnam or Blackhawk

I've never been to either of these tracks and would like to go to one of them this year. Putnam is a 10 hour drive and Blackhawk is 11.5 hour drive. Recommendations/preferrence? Thanks
  8. chaun

2007 R6 - Suspension Upgrade Suggestions Please

Looking to upgrade my suspension from stock on my 2007 R6. Who has what and is there any brand in particular I should avoid completely? - Front and Rear Thanks, hope to pass you soon. :D
  9. chaun

A sphincter says what...

10. chaun

HPT - Tire brand / compound

I just polished off a set of band new BT-003 race (med. compound) last Saturday at HPT. For those of you that were not there, the first 2 sessions were wet. The tires looks like they have enough for another 1/2 day. Should I be running the hard compound or should I get a different brand all...
  11. chaun

Spies out of fuel at Monza...

**** THIS IS A WSBK SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN"T SEEN THE RACES *** Spies out of fuel at Monza, who's fault... Techs, Bike or Rider? Is this rider error for not managing his fuel better? What's the...
  12. chaun

Barber Laptimes

Looking for laptimes of Barber from Advanced riders or Racers. Thanks.
  13. chaun

Anyone have an onboard video of Hastings?

Thanks in advance.
  14. chaun

Track Times - Heartland Park

Anyone know what a race pace laptime would be at Heartland Park?
  15. chaun

Chain guard and front sprocket cover

Can a bike pass tech without a chain guard and no front sprocket cover? The bike is a 2006 Yamaha R1
  16. chaun

My new RSV4

:D I wish...
  17. chaun

Tips, tricks for new tire scrub it?

I usually scrub my tires in on the street before coming to the track but this year I put on race body work and plan on riding track only. Any tips or triks for getting the tires ready for the track or do you just take a few slow laps to get them scrubbed? I know a guy that says he uses Goo-gone...
  18. chaun

? about track plastics for 2007 R6 with Stock Exhaust

I'd like to get some track plastics for my 2007 R6. The bike has the stock exhaust and I plan on keeping it that way so I was looking for some input from anyone that has fitted their '07 R6. HotBoddiesRacing says theirs will fit with my stock exhaust but its a tight fit. Thanks