Search results

1. 1up5down

Trailer Storage need in MD/DC/VA area

Looking to get some help from the community! I know there are some good ideas and recommendations out there. I need to find storage for my 7 x 14 trailer in the DMV. I live in DC so anywhere safe with the ability for after hours drop-off would be great. Thanks for your help!
  2. 1up5down

Aluminum Trailer Cabinets

I'm looking to get some aluminum cabinets installed in the V-nose portion of my trailer. For those that have aluminum cabinets or did some research on them: 1. What do you like most about them 2. What do would you change if you had to do it over again 3. Who is the manufacture of your cabinets...
  3. 1up5down

Trailer Storage

A few questions for folks who may not have space or the ability to keep an enclosed trailer at your residence: 1. Where are you storing your trailer (self-storage...) ? 2. Do you have 24hour access? 3. How did you ensure maximum safety from vandalism, theft, damage...? For those in the DMV...
  4. 1up5down

New Yamaha Champions Riding School @ NJPM Now!

AWESOME, news!!! Title meant to read NJMP not NJPM. http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/new-yamaha-champions-riding-school-to-operate-at-new-jersey-motorsports-park/
  5. 1up5down

Roll call: May 13th @Thunderbolt

I mean, why not @ $99 for the "Elite" crowd. Is your Membership as Elite as your riding??? If not you better bump yourself into the "Elite" crowd. I'm in as long the climate meets my needs, lol!
  6. 1up5down

Lost: LemonDrop

Where-oh-where has Mr. Lemon Drop gone:dunno: He was a staple of the forum and now, well not a peep!
  7. 1up5down

Why do you ride with NESBA???

There are enough NESBA sucks or I would ride with NESBA, but... threads out there. I figured I could learn more from others by asking those on the forum. Why do you choose to ride with NESBA? I'll start it off: 1. The consistent focus on rider safety, even if that means being "unpopular" or...
  8. 1up5down

Thanksgiving Wishes!

As we prepare to spend time with our many friends and family. I would like to wish everyone a blessed Thanksgiving Holiday! No matter your situation in life, we all have the opportunity to be thankful for what we do have. I hope each and everyone of us takes time to show appreciation for our...
  9. 1up5down

Winter Go Kart League - Who's Interested?

So, the "off-season" is approaching and we all know how that can be, leaving us wanting a speed/thrill seeking activity to satisfy our track riding addiction. I have the opportunity to organize an adult karting league (18 and older) were we can fill this need for speed void with some fun...
  10. 1up5down

Off Season Go Karting League - Who's interested???

So, the "off-season" is approaching and we all know how that can be, leaving us wanting a speed/thrill seeking activity to satisfy our track riding addiction. I have the opportunity to organize an adult karting league (18 and older) were we can fill this need for speed void with some fun...
  11. 1up5down

Winter training

Now that winter is over, let's see if the hard work I put in (click on link to view my hard work) pays any dividends, lol! http://youtu.be/OX_weIUwd_o
  12. 1up5down

06+ R6 Woodcraft GP Shift Rearsets

These rearesets will fit 06+ Yamaha R6v and are GP shift style rearsets. You can not convert/use them for standard shift. They are used, but in excellent condition as demonstrated in the pics below. New they run $359.99, you get them for $265 shipped!
  13. 1up5down

R6 Vortex Gas Cap Base

This is an extra cap and base I never used. $70 shipped to the lower 48 states!
  14. 1up5down

New to the track??? Invest in yourself via

http://fastersafer.com/ Nick and Ken are gifted teachers when it comes to helping others ride..., well you know!
  15. 1up5down

Happy Holidays Wishing everyone a safe 2012!

May your heart be over joyed with love, your belly filled with yummy treats, your cheeks fatigued from laughter and your cup infinitely filled with your drink of choice! Looking forward to a great 2012! - Allen
  16. 1up5down

Contour Roam HD Camera $89 - Hurry deal ends Dec 23rd!

Just sharing an awesome deal on a great product. I have the older version (Contour 1080p HD) and love it. I picked this one as a back up. The price was too damn good and things happen on the track, lol...
  17. 1up5down

WTB 06+ R6 Motor

Info I'll need you to share with me: Your location Production year Condition of motor Mileage Asking price Current/recent pictures Thanks, Allen
  18. 1up5down

2012 Schedule Question

DJ or others within the leadership team - Can you confirm that the 2012 dates posted are verified contracted dates. The reason I ask is because I notice a few dates that appear to conflict another schedule. For example the May 21st VIR and June 30th Summit Point Main Dates. Thanks & Happy...
  19. 1up5down

Sept 16 17th @ NJMP

Come on TRACK ADDICTS: I scheduled my fix for the 17th. What say you????
  20. 1up5down

Good BBQ Place in Millville/Vineland Area

Hey Folks - I know we always ask about sleeping arrangements for certain tracks, but I figured it would be good to share places to eat. Maybe we could start a sticky for each region where we could post recommendations and provide feedback as this would help us all. Just a thought about a way to...